part 10

Izuku pov

I right now laying on the while being scolded by RG for locking her out of her office and for her having to heal me again. I was trying to be serious but it didn't help that I could feel the cum seeping out I was trying so hard to not moan. When she finished I nodded as they cleaned her office back to its pervious state before running out the room with me. Well Kay was limping a bit but was normal.

When we got to the room Jye gave us some amazing aftercare and cuddles. But a bitch was hungry I needed to be feed. So I tried to make my way out the room only to be stopped by Jye holding his arms tightly around my waist pulling me back.

"Where are you going?" He asked raising one of his eyebrows in a sleepy motion. "I am hungry" I said pouting. Soon I felt Kay reach his hand over hugging my waist aswell. "I am too." He said snuggling into my lap. I stroked his hair humming in agreement. "Okay yah big babies. Let's go get something to eat" Jye said getting out of bed stretching. Mains has muscles of a fucking God same with Kay he has a godly body as well.

"Damn ○\\\\○ Hot asf for what?" I said looking at thr both of them. They laughed but I was being deadass serious. Jye picked me up carrying me in one arm while he had Kay in the other. Strong asf my baby. We walked out the room to the kitchen.

(Completely forgot about SeroxDenki so I am just going to make it SeroxDenkixBakugou sero is still sleeping basicallyhe said kaminariand sero where his crushes )

We saw Kami carrying Bakugo like a fucking Koala "shit what happened there?? 👀" he just smirked and walked away Holy shit 😳.  Man's disabled now "how hard he go?" I thought which wasn't really a thought since I felt Jye bite my fucking stomach. "Do you wanna find out?" He asked shit.... I might 😶 but not right now.

"Not at the moment thank you😊" he nodded before walking towards the kitchen again when we got there Kami had a flushed Bakugou on the counter. While a pissed of Kirishima and Uraraka stood near the door. I swear I took photos for a good laugh.

"Ok what the fuck going on here?" I asked raising a eyebrow "Kirishima and Uraraka wanted to know why I carrying Bakugou for and how he got hurt to where he can't walk. When I told them they called me a liar till I showed them proof." I was trying to see what he means by proof till I saw a hand mark on kacchan along with lots of dark purple hickeys on his neck. "Sheesh" Kay said rubbing his neck.

"Good for you kachan get that dick 🤪 👏" "baby he already did 😏" Kacchan starter to release explosion while his face went red. Kami laughed a bit before he whispered something into Kacchan's ear making stop but he was still red.

This pissed of both of the haters who left after seeing the sight. Kinda funny if you asked me.Jye sat us on the counter next to kacchan while he and Kami made something to eat. The 3 of us talked and agreed to got shopping. I asked when and we agreed on the weekend. Which also happens to be the day before Jye's birthday so this was going tk be a good chance to get him a gift and maybe a surprise.

3rd pov

The next day which was Friday was full fo people gossiping and whispering about what happened with Izuku and Bakugou's new relationship. Jye and Kay left so they could go to school and work out thr transfer. Izuku didn't mind much he just missed his babies. But he would see them later anyways.

While he was talking with his new friends he felt the urge to puke. He rushed to thr bathroom where he threw his guts out. Luckily for him it was lunch time. His friends followed him when Shoji and Tokoyami watching the door just in case. Bakugou rubbed Izukus back with Denki and Sero called his boyfriends. When he was done he was empty and tired.