part 9

Izuku pov

I was in the classroom and I was just dancing and shaking ass as I would do when dancing. When I felt arms and hands that didn't belong to my baby.

I looked back and I was shocked to see who it was. It was Todoroki he had smirk on his face. "What the fuck do you want Todoroki." I broke out of his grip. I glared at him while I grabbed my phone and texted Jye and Kay cause something doesn't feel right in this situation.

I just as I sent the text and switched screens the phone was brought out of my hands by Shoto he snatched the phone and threw it across the room.

He sntched up my wrist bringing them up above my head. He pushed me against the desk forcefully kissing me. I tried to use my quirk but I felt something around them. It was cuffs? Must be quirk canceling cuffs.

I was scared of what could happen to me. 'Someone save me' was all I thought about as he slipped his hand under my shirt touching me. He started to kiss me lower using his hand to silence me. More tears flowed down my face as I could feel him placing hickeys along my neck.

I then looked and saw the door open and standing infront of it was Katsuki. I pleaded him with a pitiful look in my eyes. He rushed in and pulled Todoroki off. He beat him up till he passed out.

He then came over to help me as soon as he did Jya and Kay came rushing in. I was sobbing so hard while Kacchan was hugging me. Soon Jye and Kay came over hugging me aswell.

I was so scared they got thr cuffs off me they were so tight they left a mark against my wrist. We brought Todoroki to the principle office I was being carried by Kay who took me to Recovery Girl's office.

I heard a few screams as soon as we left Jye and Kacchan alone. I don't know when it happened but I fell alseep in Kay's hold. This was a rough day and it hasn't even started.

When I woke up I was laying down in a hospital bed. I was in recovery girls office. I sat up looking down at my wrist which she healed. I was feeling better I laid back down when I heard someone sit next to the bed I kept my eyes close.

"Hey nerd.... you are probably sleep... but I wanted to tell you I am sorry... I didn't mean to do those things that I did... when I saw Todoroki touching you I remembered all the times as kids when I swore that I would always protect you
.... but I failed and I was the one that you needed to be protected from... and when we got together I thought maybe we can go back to the times before.... but I messed it up... I never really wanted to hurt you but... my mother said that if I dated a boy she would kill them... I am sorry for all those things I said in the living room... I was just trying to protect you... but I should have just told you... but I feel better that you have found people who love and care for you." I heard a sniffle i felt the tears falling down on my own face.

I open my eyes and look at him he leaned his head against my bed tears softly hitting the floor. "I forgive you Kacchan" he shot up he looked a mess. He gave me a small smile before he gave me a hug to which I returned.

We stayed like that for a minute. When we parted we talked turns out he was gay but his mother is homophobic she forced him to break up with me and date Uraraka. I was angry that he never talked about this with me and just did what he thought was best.

"I truly am sorry Izuku" I smiled ruffling his hair. "You are fine Kacchan I am forgiving." He smiled and wiped the stray tears from his face. "So do you like anyone?" I teased his face went crimson. He slowly nodded his head. "Yeah" I was pretty interested in who had caught his eye. "Who is it?"

"Kaminari" I was shocked. I practically squealed i was so happy that he found someone who was good for him. We were going to talk more when Kami came into view. He marched right to Kacchan grabbing his face and laying one sweet kiss onto his face which kacchan reciprocated.

I was practically watching this shit just without popcorn or tea. When they party she said some sweet and smooth shit. "I love you and have for the longest I dont care what your mother says. She can go choke on a dick. While I might be checking on yours" I swear I have never heard some shit like this in all my days.

Kacchan was practically a fucking tomato. Kami grabbed his hand pulling him.out of his seat and away. "I am going to take something that belongs to me if you don't mind" I waved them bye. "Make sure he can walk aleast." He shook his head no.

"I pray for your legs Kacchan." The Kay and Jye came into view. "You should worry about your own" oh shit.

"Hey babies"  Kami left shutting the door. Tjey came over to me looking at me like I was a full course meal.

"W-wait let's talk about this? We are in a nursed office someone could walk in at anytime" they still came closer. "I put a spell around the room no one going to be able to leave or enter till I take it down. And don't worry they won't be able to head you either."

Fuck bye bye legs. But hey I am horny now might as well enjoy it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1011 words