Chapter III: The VKs and AKs meet/ Jayne, Ant and Emily are introduced

*this is a better, less cringy chapter, with more characters ✨*
_______________________

(They arrive at Auradon and Tom and Dougie end up tumbling out of the Limo, fighting over something)

Tom: Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?

Dougie: 'Cause you want it!

Tom: No! Give it to me! Ow! Let go!

(Danny sees everyone staring at them)

Danny: Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience!

Dougie: Just cleaning up!

(Jayne Torvill stands there staring at them, before speaking in a singsong type voice)

Jayne:    Leave it like you found it! (Speaks in a lower, clearer voice) And by that, I mean just leave it.

(Dougie tosses the item back into the Limo)

Jayne:    Welcome to Auradon prep! I'm fairy godmother, headmistress.

Danny:     The fairy godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?

Jayne:    Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it!

Danny:    (looking at her, admiringly) Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile.

Jayne: Awww-

Danny:    (exaggerating the words) And that sparkling wand.

Jayne: That was a long time ago. And as I always say, "don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future."

Pixie: It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Pixie.

Ant: Princess Pixie. Soon to be queen.

Harry: You had me at princess. My mom's a queen, which makes me a prince..

Ant: The evil queen (Amanda Holden) has no royal status here and neither do you.

(Harry glares at him)

Pixie: This is Ant

Ant: Prince Anthony. Her boyfriend.

Jayne:    Pixie and Anthony are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut! But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews.

Pixie: It is so, so, so good to finally meet you all. This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history. As the day our two peoples began to heal.

Danny: Or the day that you showed four peoples where the bathrooms are.

Pixie: A little bit over the top?

Danny: A little more than a little bit.

Pixie: Well, so much for my first impression.

Ant:    Hey! You're Simon Cowell's son, aren't you? Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your father trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping...

Danny:     Beauty! Yeah, I've heard the name. You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents
for inviting everyone in the whole world but my father to their stupid christening.

Ant: Water under the bridge?

Danny:    Totes!

(They both laugh, it's more false than real though)

Pixie: Okay! So, how about a tour? Yeah? Auradon prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he became king. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible.

Danny: Does he shed much?

Pixie: Yeah, mum won't let him on the couch.

Danny:    So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that?

Pixie: Yeah, it exists of course, but It's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals.

Danny: Who happen to be kings and queens.

Ant: That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years.

(Pixie looks up and sees Emily Atack walking down the stairs)

Pixie: Emily. Emily, come down. This is Emily. She's going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms.

(Pixie and Ant get ready to walk away)

Pixie: I'll see you later, okay? And If there is anything you need, feel free to-

Ant: Ask Emily.

Danny:    Ha.

(Pixie and Ant walk away and Emily comes down the stairs)

Emily:    Hi, guys. I'm Dopey's daughter. As in Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and...

(She sees Harry and immediately becomes flustered)

Harry: Harry. Evil queen's (Amanda Holdens) son .

(Harry looks over Emily's shoulder, Danny walks over and stands next to him)

Emily:    Okay. So about your classes, I, uh, put in the requirements already... uhhh...history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the internet, and, uh, remedial goodness 101.

Danny:    Let me guess. New class? Come on, guys, let's go find our dorms

(They walk off but end up going the wrong way)

Emily:    Oh, uh, yeah, your dorms are that way, guys.

(She points to the other staircase)

Emily: Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, and...

Tom:     Sneezy.

_______________________
*hope ya enjoyed 😉*