Chapter VII: Tourney Practice/Danny tricks Dec

*Made up random names for the 1st Part of this chapter, apart from Dougie obvs*
_______________________

Location: Tourney Field

Coach: Dougie, Oliver, offense. Ethan, you're defense. Adam, you're the shooter.

Adam: Right, coach!

(The Coach sees Tom stood in the middle of the field, looking lost)

Coach: Hey. Hey! Hey, you. Lost boy! Put your helmet on. Get out of the kill zone! Come on.

Tom: Kill zone? Wha-

Coach: Pick it up. Put it on! Two hands.

(The game starts playing and Dougie accidentally falls into Tom)

Dougie: Ahh!

Tom:  Doug, It's me! It's Tom! Wait, stop, Dougie. Stop! No, no, no, no. No!

(Dougie scores)

Dougie: Ahh! Oh, yeah! Come on, let's go! Oh! Whoo! Whoo, whoo! Oh! Oh!

People: What just happened? Who is this guy?

(The Coach calls Dougie over)

Coach: You! Get over here! What do you call that? I call that raw talent. Come find me later. I'll show you something you haven't seen before. It's called a rule book. Welcome to the team, son.

(Pixie comes over from the sides)

Pixie:  I'll work with him, coach.

Coach: All right. Let's run that again.

All: Whoo!

Location: Hallway

(Ashley Roberts, Ant Mcpartlin and Pixie Lott are stood at the lockers when Harry and Danny walk past.)

Ashley: Those kids are trouble.

Harry: Bye, Dan.

Danny: Bye

Pixie: Come on, Ash, Give them a chance.

Ant : Oh. No offense, Pixie, but you're just too trusting. Look, I know your mom fell in love with a big nasty beast who turned out to be a prince. But with my mom, the evil fairy was just the evil fairy. That guys Father. (Looks at Danny)

Pixie: I think you're wrong about them. I'll see you later.

(Pixie walks over to Danny)

Pixie: Hey!

Danny: Hey.

Pixie: How was your first day?

Danny: Super.

(Pixie sees the 'Long Live Evil' graffiti on the inside of Danny's locker)

Pixie: You should really think about taking this talent off the locker and into art class. I could, uh, sign you up. What do you think?

Danny: Way to take all the fun out of it.

Ben: Huh?

(Danny sees Declan Donnelly walk past him and follows him into the bathroom, leaving Pixie)

Location: Bathroom

Danny: Hi! It's Declan, right? Ah, always loved that name. Declan.

Dec: That's cool...

(Dec tries to walk out but Danny stops him)

Danny: Don't go! I guess I was just kind of hoping to make a friend. You probably have all the friends you need though, huh?

Dec: Hardly..

Danny: Really? I mean, with your mom being fairy godmother and headmistress? I mean, not to mention your own, um... personality.

Dec: I'd rather be handsome. You've got great hair.

Danny: You know what? I have just the thing for that.

(Danny Pulls out his spell book and starts flicking through the pages)

Danny: It's right... Ah, here.
"Beware, forswear, replace the old with brand new hair."

(Decs hair changes)

Danny: Wow! You almost don't notice your... Other features anymore.

Dec: Do my nose!

Danny: Oh, I can't. I've been practicing, but you know, I can't do really big magic. Not like your mom with her wand. I mean, one swoosh from that thing and you could probably have whatever features you wanted.

Dec: She doesn't use the wand anymore. She believes the real magic is in the books. And not the spell books, regular books with history and stuff.

Danny: What a rip.

Dec: Yeah.

Danny: You know, she used magic on Cinderella, who wasn't even her real child. Doesn't she love you?

Dec: Well, of course she does. It's... It's just, you know, tough love. "Work on the inside, not the outside." You know, that sort of thing.

(Dec looks sad)

Danny: That's the face! Yeah, and then just look as If your... your heart is about to break. "Oh, mother, I just don't understand why you can't make me handsome, too."

Dec: Think it would work?

Danny: Yeah. I mean, that's what old Cindy did, right?
And your mother Bibbidi-bobbidi-booed the living daylights out of her. And, hey, If your mom does decide to, you know, break out the old wand, invite me.

Dec: If I can convince mom, you are so there.

Danny: Yay.

Dec: Bye.

Danny: Bye

(Dec leaves the bathroom, leaving Danny)

_______________________