PART 1

EMZ

----------

"Urgh, not the hair!", a lightly colored purple girl says as a Colt bullet wheezes past.

She hides in a bush to recover. Her state of being regenerating to what it was before, even her hair became neater. She checks her compact mirror and notices a clueless Amber walking closer.

"Oh no, you don't!", she takes her personal brand of hair spray and attacks.

Amber caught a good whiff and started to cough. EMZ scoffed, offended at this disrespect. She barely had time to dodge Amber's counter attack.

She thought she got a way fast enough, but that wasn't the case. Amber has singed her hair. 

"Oh this will not do!", EMZ turns back to attack again.

She did not have enough health, but she must avenge her poor, innocent hair! EMZ shook the bottle of hair spray several times and held it in front of her. Unfortunately, what was in front of her was not Amber, instead was an El Primo with his super. 

His masked eye glinted with his intent. She scrambled to get a way and save not only her hair, but her self as well. 

She felt the rumble as his voice rang out and his shadow envelop her. She looked up in horror. All she saw was the white of his teeth before everything went dark.

"EEELLLL..... PRIMO!!!"

----------

She opened her eyes and sat up, realizing she was in her room as it always ends. She sighed heavily and ripped the cover off her. She shifted to pick up her phone from her nightstand. She unlocked it and saw the time. 

"Too early in the morning for this..."

A knock on the door alerted her to someone entering her room.

"EMZ? May I come in?", said the voice of her uncle.

"Uncle Mortzy, you know you can just walk in right?"

He chuckles before opening the door to relieve himself. Pale skin and purple hair, no hat in sight.

"Gasp! Uncle Mortzy, where is your hat? This is blasphemy!"

"Oh? I thought you said it was tacky?"

"I meant that as a complement."

He rolled his eyes in good nature and chuckled once again.

"Sure you did, anyways. I always knock, because while this is my house, this is your room. You are in control of it- not me."

She smiled at him and his consideration. He walked closer and seemed to pick something up from the nightstand. It was a prosthetic arm. The color was a bland beige, she'll need to fix that as well as some other things. That being when he finished attaching her arm, he left- closing the door to let her attach her legs.

Soon she stood up with a bit of a wobble at first until she got use to it and walked over to the door. She opened it and walked down the hall. 

It seems Uncle Mortzy's roommate is still in the bathroom.

"Frank! Can you not hog all of the hot water? Please?"

She heard the shower turn off and a grunt. She waited a bit before she moved back as the door opened. A large, hulking man with a large scar on his neck nodded at her and moved.

"Thanks!"

Inside the bathroom, steam had covered the mirror. She took the chance to doodle on it and wipe a small section to see herself. She smiled until it dimmed a bit the moment she looked at her arm and then down at her legs.

She stayed quiet. Then she shook herself out of her trance and began to brush her teeth.

"I hope this day gets better...", she thinks impassively, not really believing it.

", she thinks impassively, not really believing it

----------
END.