𝐬𝐢𝐱| 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦!

𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌

Once the Santos-Gyllenhaal clan arrived at the Curcuit Of The Americas, Kira-Marie couldn't contain her excitement. She hadn't been on the track in two years.

Between acting, modelling and college committments Kira-Marie hadn't had much time for races, but since this year's Grand Prix happened to fall on one of UCLA campus' long weekends, she was finally able to watch a race.

Watching this race would mean so much to Kira, since Diane only came back to the racetrack a year ago after deciding to quit acting all together for the time being. the life of an actress stressed her out quite a bit. Although she loved acting, Diane felt that the racetrack was her true home.

Kira like her mother, found solace and peace on the track, it's where she could think best or at least one of the places she felt like she could truly get away. Although too, like Jake, Kira loved acting (even more so than both Diane and Jake) and she loved the ability of being able to escape into somebody else's shoes for a bit.

Being brought up in both the world of acting and racing was difficult at times for Kira to deal with, making her feel very anxious at times because people were always wanting her to do more (if i was racing) or to say less (if she was acting) and it took a toll on her, making her feel like she didn't know who she was.

This "inbetween-ness" as Kira liked to call it, made her feel that she needed to step out of both of her parents shadows finally and discover what she really wanted, which was why she at eighteen she started college and now she's in college pretty much as a full-time student. Being a full-time student at UCLA is a lot of hard work but Kira's been enjoying it so far. The biggest perk though is that she's finally able to be out of the public eye and she is able to stand on her own two feet as a young adult.

Kira took a deep breath, taking in the smell of gasoline and the feeling of anxiousness that was already in the air. It was sunny outside and it wasn't too hot or too windy. Today seemed like a perfect day for a race.
Kira stood near the bottom of the track beside each of her parents who were talking her mother's coach, Aaron, who was giving Diane some final tips for the race.

The race would be starting in a couple of minutes. Suddenly, Kira's cellphone began to ring. Kira pulled her phone out of the back pocket of her jeans and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Kiki! Where are you? I've been trying to call you for the last ten minutes!"
We're in section 110! Come meet us!" Giselle said through the phone.

"Hiya Gigi! Sorry, I had my ringer off!
I'll come meet you all, just give me a second." Kiki replied, holding the phone to her ear, after she double-checked her 8 missed calls from her sister.

Gigi nodded, since she too was holding her own phone to her ear. In front of her, Lando was making faces at her to try and get her to laugh, since they had gotten into an argument over something stupid after they dropped Kira off at her parent's house and he felt bad.

Gigi finally broke, rolled her eyes and mouthed to him to fuck off because once Lando stuck out his tongue at his girl, Gigi knew it was all over for her. She could never say no to that stupid smile of his, the smile that had brightened up every single one of her days, no matter how difficult they were.

"Alright, Kiki." Gigi replied before holding the phone down towards her chest, waiting for Kiki to get back to her.

It wasn't long before Gigi had given Lando all of the luck she thought she had as she squeezed his hand before sending him down towards the starting line.