Chapter 4 - Landrich Almost Dies

Of course, Gorm's curiosity got the best of him and he plopped himself on the rail at the top of the domain's back, central wall.

Landrich awaits Diluc, while dancing the traditional Abyss Mage dance around the fire pit with hilichurls.

In no time, the red-head man and the princess' sibling barges into the scene, quickly slaughtering the nearby hilichurls.

Gorm's heart beats rapidly for his friend. Indeed, Diluc was a skilled fighter - in fact, he was said to have perfected the art of violence. In a flash, he sees Landrich being thrown onto the ground. Gorm almost lets out a scream of terror.

He can barely hear their conversation, as he is so high-up. All he could see was the pure ruthlessness of Mondstadt's batman. Landrich is repeatedly burned, letting out a cry louder each time. It seems like the princess' sibling was even encouraging this torturous behavior.

Fury builds up in Gorm.

Gorm and the scary man make eye contact again. He felt himself redden, then quickly squished further into the shadows, hoping that Diluc didn't actually see him. His heartbeat so fast, but not from anger or fear. This strange feeling can only be... love! Oh no, he had a crush on Diluc Ragnvindr! EEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just before Landrich was going to pass out, Diluc and the sibling leaves

Just before Landrich was going to pass out, Diluc and the sibling leaves. Gorm hurriedly teleports down to aid the roasted Abyss Mage.