It all Started

Chapter 1

Standing in front of me was a girl who would've been considered short. Her eyes were a mesmerizing storm-gray color, she had shoulder length dark auburn curly hair, and she had a nice tan from playing softball in the summer. I stared at my reflection and could only think 'Okay, I look decent today'.

I walked to the front of my bestest friends house and waited patiently. I sent a simple text to Claire 'Outside' ,  & not even two minutes later she walked out. We made our way to the bus stop and waited to be dropped off at Sharyland High School.

Claire and I walked side by side laughing about some old stinky dude from Wal-Mart. We made our way past the quad when I saw Avery and Lynny, my two bestest friends, laughing their heads off. Claire said bye as she made her way to her other friends in the cafeteria. I waved her a small wave and headed towards my friends.

"Avery!" "Lynny!" I greeted them. "Hey, Lila!" they both said simultaneously. Before I could ask them what was so funny the bell rang. Maybe I was saved by the bell? Haha, I'm sure whatever it was, I'll find out sooner or later. All three of us walked to the main building laughing and catching up from the weekend. We made our way up stairs so we could drop off Avery in her geometry classroom. Lynny and I bid our farewell to our lovely Avery and very slowly walked towards our 1st period.

As we were walking to our class we passed a really cute guy standing in a doorway. "Lynny!" I whispered to her. "Yeah?" she replied with curiosity in her voice. "Cute guy to our right!" I tried to keep my voice down. "Where I can't see him?" she was looking everywhere, making it obvious. I could've sworn I saw a little smirk form on his lips, but then maybe I was just imagining it. "Too late, we passed him already." a hint of sadness or maybe excitement was in my voice. "Well, what was he wearing?" she asked. "He was wearing a letterman." I simply replied with a smile on my face.