SHORT MESSAGE & FUN FACT

If you haven't read the whole novel, then this contains a spoiler

If you haven't read the whole novel, then this contains a spoiler. But if you reach out here by the end of the epilogue, I want to express my deepest gratitude to you for reading my first standalone novel that I published.

I am an author who makes twisted romance stories and I always challenge myself to think out of the box and create something unique and different. So far, ito ang pangalawang nobela na nahirapan akong tapusin dahil sa medyo hirap ako at hindi ganoon kasanay na bumuo ng nobela na mas lamang ang page-english kaysa sa tagalog.

And fun fact. This novel consisted 3 alternative endings.

Noong unang beses na gawan ko ng outline ang Famous Last Words. The epilogue supposed to be that January certainly died in the incident and instead of Antony and Jennifer whom would Arwen come face to face with when he returns to L.A. It supposed be his son, August.

And that's the time when Jennifer comes up to tell the whole tragedy that happened just like what happened in the epilogue of the novel. And by the end of it, Arwen would take August in his custody and took care of him alone.

While Arwen's mother will blame herself for everything that has turned into and suffer the guilt for her mistreatment towards to January.

Kaso nung nasa kalagitnaan na ako ng pagsusulat ng nobela nang maisip kong parang ang cliché ng datingan dahil bukod pa sa mukhang tragic ending na ang essence ng mismong title ng nobela at ang ibang details ng flow ng kuwento ay iniba ko ang magiging ending.

January survives the incident at nagkabalikan silang dalawa ni Arwen. It was an happy ending for the both of them, but there's a twist. And that is January being alive is just all circulating in Arwen's head. So basically, January's dead all along from the incident at nasiraan lang sa pag-iisip si Arwen sa kadahilanang hindi matanggap ang katotohanan. He suffered P.T.S.D. from January's death.

Kaso naisip ko na parang ang sama ko namang author, hehe, parang hindi na masyadong makatarungan.

Kaya sa pangatlong alternative ending na naisip ko ay pinakita ko nalang na namatay si January, but the twist in there is that hindi naman talaga. January certainly survives, ito na rin yung ginawa kong official ending mismo ng kuwento nila.

Both of them deserved the happy ending despite of the traumatic and torment they had gone through.

Sending you lots of virtual love and hug, god bless and thank you!