Chapter 26

Namjoon

It's Jin, I tell Yoongi as I answer the phone.

"Where are you? ..... Slow down you are going too fast, say that again about your brother ....... I remember her ............ Yea ............ Bait? ................... I should have come with you ....... Be careful .......... Call me"

I turn to Yoongi, "Here is what I got. First of all, Jin was talking like a thousand miles a minute. Jin remembers talking to a doctor who worked with singers that have VCD. He, Seok Jung and Jungkook have gone to find her to see if she can help Jimin."

"That is great news," Yoongi flashes a huge smile of relief.

"Not so fast. They do not know the doctor's name. It is the mother of a girl Seok Jung dated and they are going to see her," I tell Yoongi.

Curiously Yoongi asks, "Why not just call the girl, get the number and call the mom."

"That is where the twist comes in. Nothing can be simple can it. So, from what I can tell, the girl is that stalking sasaeng that went after Jungkook a few months back."

Yoongi's eyes get big, "She was obsessed."

I tell Yoongi, "Yep, that is the one. She will not give Seok Jung her mom's information, so they are driving out to her house to get it from her."

"And that is why they took Jungkook. She gives over the information; in return she gets something from Jungkook." I get it replies Yoongi.

"Yes, Jungkook is the bait."

_____

J and J and J

"Remember Jungkook doors locked, windows up, wait till you get texted and whatever you do, stay in the car!" Seok Jung reiterates.

Jungkook queries, "Maybe she will just give you her mom's address or phone number if you ask nicely. She will not even have to know I am here."

"Already tried that route," Seok Jung says as he gets out of the car with Jin.

"Jin," Jungkook calls him back.

Jin pokes his head back in the car, "Yea."

"Do you really think the mom can help Jimin?"

"I do not know, but we have to try?" Jin closes the door and dashes to catch up with Seok Jung.

Jin looks up. It is a nondescript 6 story apartment complex. Each door opens up to an outside hallway that looks over the parking lot. Seok Jung is forging ahead up the stairs, "third floor and to the right. Hers was the last one. She was sharing with two other girls at the time,"

"Maybe Jungkook is right, I can ask her. She might give it to me."

Seok Jung stops and turns around to Jin, "She is a sasaeng, a real stalker. She might be your groups first outrages one, but she will not be BTS's last one. Why do you think that Bang PD got guards for you all now at concerts and other fan interactions, it is because of her?"

"You are getting popular and the more popular you become the more you have to be careful. I dated her for three months and I did not see it. Trust me brother, it is best if you can stay out of sight, even though she seems obsessed with Jungkook it does not mean she if safe for you. Stay out of sight unless I need you," Seok Jung requests.

Pound, Pound, Pound.

"Hye, answer the door."

Pound.