Chapter 48

Get Ready

Yoongi lays out the whole plan to Pdogg and Namjoon on how they can get the file back in.  "That is the basic plan, what do you think?"

Namjoon has the first doubts. "Hyun-Woo as Dr. Lee?  Really, I mean there is a 20-year age difference and, well, every vibe Hyun-Woo gives off is as a hipster not a professional.  From the interaction I had with Dr. Lee, he is about as straight up and down as you get."

"If Eun Ae and Eun Jung say they can make him look like Dr. Lee, then they can.  But you are right about his vibe and even his walk," Pdogg points out.

Yoongi nudges Namjoon, "Eun Ae and Eun Jung, so which twin is which?  And would you happen to know the name of the wardrobe lady?"

Namjoon looks over at Yoongi with a questioning look.  "Are you talking about Mrs. Kwan?"

"If that is the wardrobe lady then yes.  Mrs. Kwan, got it." Yoongi says proudly.

Namjoon inquires. "What have you been calling her all these years Yoongi?"

Yoongi shrugs his shoulder, "Wardrobe lady." 

Pdogg is, not so patiently, staring the two of them down, "Mine if we leave the game of Who's Who till after we help Dr. Kang." 

Sund-deuk chimes in, "As for the 'vibe' different clothing and hair cut should help a great deal.  I can try to help him with a walk.  Not much different than a dance.  However, Hyun-Woo is well known for his two left feet."

Jungkook announces his presence with a big smile and says, "Well, that is where I come in if I understand correctly.  Take the attention off of Hyun-Woo,"

Everyone greets Jungkook, who pulls up a chair to join the conversation. 

"Where is Jin?"

Jungkook informs the table, "He decided to stay at the hospital.  He thought he would just slow us down because of his leg."

Sund-deuk with a touch of apprehension in his voice, "How is his leg?  What did he do to it?"

Namjoon quickly answers, "Jin texted me earlier it is just some deep bruising.  He thinks if stay off it for a few days he will be good to go.  He got hurt helping Jimin."

Bang told us to keep the details to a minimum, not to lie, just keep it simple, for now.

Jungkook adds to the conversation that Tae was unable to open the back stairwell door when he tried. 

"I am worried if Dr. Kang will be able to get the door open to go down.  It is one of those simple emergency-door handles that you just push in, which is what Tae did but it did not open.  I pushed it in but then grabbed under it and lifted up the door a bit and it suddenly opened. I don't think she can lift the door."

"Most likely you did not need to lift the whole door, just level the handle," said Mr. Park Bin who is sitting behind everyone. "There is a long bar on the inside of the handle and it needs to be straight to make the door handle work.  All she will need to do is to level the push bar and then push in.  It will open for her right away."

"That is very helpful information.  Do you think Dr. Kang can do that?  It would not be too heavy for her?" questions Pdogg.

Yoongi whispers to Namjoon as Pdogg is talking, "Who is Mr. Park? And what does he do here?"

Namjoon whispers back. "Maintenance and really Yoongi do you not know anyone's name?"

"I know Mrs. Kwan, Hung-Woo, Mr. Park and ....... Nope the twins are gone," Yoongi rubs his temples.