1

CHAPTER ONE i miss him when does he get home?

CHAPTER ONE
i miss him when does he get home?

MAISIE SIGHED as she woke up to her bed empty realising she wasn't with Jackson and she's staying with her mum

jackson leaving Maisie for Miami for his business trip for work,

the nights were lonely for her not having someone to hold her keeping her happy.
she finally made the decision to stay with her mum until he's back which wasn't for another week or so.

i doodled flowers all Over my notebook while listening to some random audio book playing
While I sat in my cozy bedroom at my desk,
"darling?" my mum knocked on my door
"mum?" She walked in with her phone in hand
"Penelope wants to talk to you."
"alright" I took the phone from her hands

"pen"
"mai will you ever visit me or dad?"
"I've been so busy lately I'm sorry"
"you haven't even texted or phoned us at all."
"I know I know I'm sorry pen you know I didn't do it intentionally"
"don't know whether to believe you or not"
"how about I come to Manchester this weekend?"
"what about your boyfriend I don't wanna see him"
"miami business trip"

Finally I hung up giving my mum her phone back,
today was a miserable day in london, the rain was heavy.
I lay in bed with a hoodie on keeping me warm.

The blonde hair girl peaked her head around my bedroom door.
"saf?"
"mai rainy walk?"
"of course"
I grabbed my jacket from the hook leaving my mum's house linking my arm with safire's heading out of the neighbourhood
"I have to see pen this weekend"
"how long has it been since you seen her?"
"2 months I think"
"god I would cry if Anne never visited me for 2 months"
"oh shut up saf."

maisiecampbell via instagram stories

"I love you saf"I wrapped my arms around Safire hugging her before letting go and waving at her closing the door to be back in the warmth instantly smelling my mothers cooking specifically her spaghetti "hiya sweetheart, take a seat food will be a...

"I love you saf"
I wrapped my arms around Safire hugging her before letting go and waving at her closing the door to be back in the warmth instantly smelling my mothers cooking specifically her spaghetti
"hiya sweetheart, take a seat food will be a minute."

how can life change so quickly?

last week was probably the best week of my life I was playing for my club where I started from the academy and I scored my first ever goal for the senior team I felt on fire everyone was congratulating me I could see my mum and dad stood in the cr...

I felt on fire everyone was congratulating me I could see my mum and dad stood in the crowd smiling at me and my sister jumping up and down this was what happiness felt like then I hope it lasts forever the one person I didn't see was my girlfriend Tiffany I wished she would of been there to see my goal but sadly she couldn't make it maybe next time?

This week has been well eventful
You could say my girlfriend had been ditching
Me, telling me she couldn't do anything because
She was busy when she was really with her co star Ben golden
The guy was a dick for one a racist, homophobic and just was horrible to anyone he could ever meet but whatever Tiffany did she tried to make me change my mind on him but still I wouldn't he was too close with my girlfriend all the time the pictures of them being wrote in the articles killed me that's suppose to be me with her me hugging her.

yesterday probably the worst day of my life tiffany walked into my house yesterday with him with Ben holding hands,
"hey mase"
I didn't speak I wanted to know why the hell they were here stood in my living room holding hands.
"Mason?"
"Mhm"
"Can we talk."
"sure"
"Listen this has been hard for me but I don't have a connection with you like I do Ben I will always love you but I love Ben I don't want to break your heart but I thought it was best we tell you so I can date him now and be free about it."
it's easy to say your heartbroken but it's hard to explain being heartbroken but that's how I felt heartbroken betrayed hurt everything.

She was the only girl I've loved and she ruined me and it was definitely not the end of my love life but i won't be looking for anyone for awhile.

The sunChelsea midfielder mason mount has split up with his girlfriend tiffany mclean after 4 years of dating

The sun
Chelsea midfielder mason mount has split up with his girlfriend tiffany mclean after 4 years of dating.
Tiffany is staring in a new Netflix show coming out in 2 weeks, the 22 year old brunette being very supportive of his girlfriend Couldn't see what was going on infront of his eyes as Tiffany started to get close with her co star Ben Golden
Tiffany posted a photo early hours of this morning with a photo of the two kissing captions
"lover"
end of a relationship for mason let's hope he's okay maybe it was a mutual split or not?

The article that masons parents would soon see soon read and most likely be hurt for their boy.

- ˏˋ  ✎  ˊˎ -

hi everyone welcome to my new story
Some of you are from before nice to see you again!
And for new people hello welcome to my imagination.