9

CHAPTER NINE world wide famous?

CHAPTER NINE
world wide famous?

'have training had to leave early will be back around 2 make yourself at home enjoy! x
MM'
I stood in the kitchen of masons home smiling at the note laid on the counter for me
I had been staying here for around 2 weeks I kept telling mason I can stay with Safire but all he did was refused.

"when are you ever going to leave there."
"Safire what's wrong I did say I should then he refused said he was happy with me here and he's nice to me"
"I know I know but I thought I was getting a roommate now look I'm lonely."
"Saf shut it you've been lonely since you moved there nobody ever lived with you"
"I swear it's been years since you posted on Instagram"
"random but I wanted to explain what happened and Jackson still hasn't stopped trying to get a hold of me"
"Why don't you do it now I'll come over and you can post"
"deal"
I said goodbye hanging up on my best friend patiently waiting for the door to go.

-

"you like her mase"
"shut it chilly"
"you talk about her about 3 thousand times in a minute she's like the thing that makes your world keep turning and when she's not around your world stops."
"you seriously know how to piss me off."
"aw masey didn't she have a hot friend I hung out with safie or Safire or something?"
"yes she does."
"I need to see her again she was honestly what do you call them again when they're supposedly made for eachother?" Ben asked thinking over and over what he was trying to say
"a soulmate" mason piped out
"yes exactly that" Ben pointed at mason smiling

-

"I just want to have you back m"
"I know you do."
"but once Jackson settles down then I'm as free as a bird" I carried on
"i just miss you."
"I miss you too I miss my old life I miss everything."

maisiecampbell-this is a very old picture as my body isn't looking too good at the moment

as you know I haven't been active and not posted at all in over two months I apologise,
the reason being I have been in a tough relationship with my boyfriend Jackson I have been abused leaving bruises healing all over my body I do not know what made Jackson lash out on me I haven't officially broke up with him I want all those girls out there to know If you think your boyfriend is cheating trust your gut feeling don't let him play you like that if your going through this please dm me straight away.