Chapter 9

(For the video, watch the TikTok at 2:38)

December 10th, 2021

Dear diary,

Update from the last time I talked to you; Rita Rebel got suspended for planning her own "kidnapping" and accusing another student (Willow Empress) of kidnapping her and stealing her corset from the Royale Rebel set.

Anyways, a few days ago, a new girl joined our school. She's... also a Summer Fantasy set! Her name is... Summer Fantasy? Talk about cocky! 

But ever since she came to town, everybody's talking about her. Because... Ever since she came, weird things started to happen. Even Drake Guardian has noticed that, and he's as blind as a bat (it took him, apparently, three YEARS before breaking up with Kaylee Guardian)!

Well, Snow has also noticed strange behavior coming from the New Girl. For starters, she ALWAYS has detention! Secondly, she's a peach hole. Thirdly, she keeps on flirting with Snow's boyfriend (!!!). Lastly, the potion shop is now closed, for some unknown reason, yet, Summer keeps on meeting up with some of their old staff for brand-new potions. Weird!

The whole school, even the popular girls (not that surprising, actually...), has been talking about her. Everyone's gossiping about her, saying that she's pure evil. I don't really believe it! No one can be evil, like the devil. I like to believe that everyone has good inside of them! Sure, this girl might be a snake for trying to steal Snow's boyfriend, Drake. But still...

Well, I at least USED to not believe the rumors...

I was in line to get my food in the cafeteria when behind me, I heard Angel and Kaylee gossiping. « What are these girls talking about, now? », I thought to myself.

Kaylee: Did you hear? My stupid ex-boyfriend, Drake Guardian, is dating that dumb OG set, Snow Frost! That hoe!

Angel: OMG, yeah I heard! Drake doesn't deserve you anyways, you're too good for him. That low-life, Snow, is SO out of his league. She's so ugly anyways! Who wears all blue and has teal hair, these days? Winter Guardians like you are the better winter-set version of the Starfrosts. 

Kaylee: Exactly! Anyways, heard the rumors about that new girl, Summer Fantasy?

Angel: Yeah! She's SO tryin' steal Sunset's position as school queen. Such a selfish girl!

« And you girls are hypocrites, seeing as you're also selfish snobs... »

Kaylee: Not that, idiot!

« For once, you're right. Half right. Both of you are idiots. »

Angel: Then what rumor are you even talking about, Lee?

Kaylee: About how when a guy that she kissed behind the school two days ago died yesterday! Police say that it isn't from natural causes, but that it was a planned murder. Somebody killed that poor guy! Apparently, his family was super poor so he used to work for the potion shop but lost his job when it got shut down because the owner couldn't pay the bills. The family of the guy that got killed ended up receiving a hundred thousand dollars. The cops are still searching for the murderer! But apparently, the guy was pretty cute... If only he wasn't dead, maybe I could hook up with him! After all, I don't give a damn about my ex, Drake, anyways. It'll make him jealous, and that's what he gets for having Snow Frost as his new girlfriend!

Angel: Just wow! First of all, Drake does deserve to feel jealous of your future boyfriend. Second of all, who would kill a cute guy? I bet it's that Summer Fantasy girl! Ever since she moved to town, everything has been strange.

I was shocked. That poor guy! And I also bet that it's the New Girl who killed that boy. I mean, she was probably the last one who saw him before his death! Also, like I said before, Summer somehow is always seen behind private buildings with past staff of the potion shop that got shut down a few weeks ago. It's quite suspicious, if you ask me... 

A horrible thing came to my mind. What if she was going to make Drake her new target? After all, he used to work at the potion shop a year ago for a summer job but then ended up quitting. Which means who was a past staff member. What if Summer was flirting with Drake just to make him her new target and murder him afterwards?...

Darling xox