Chapter 16

(For the video, watch the TikTok at 3:16 again, if you want)

January 26th, 2021

Dear diary,

I guess everybody gets their very own happily ever after! Well, the people who deserve it, at least. You wanna know why I'm saying this, my dear journal? Well... I'll explain everything, trust me, just give me a bit!

As shown the last time I wrote to you, Kaylee had seen everything. She heard Angel Chéri's voice talking to me, and she knew how much Angel can be a demon. So, she followed me downstairs, near the cafeteria. She recorded my entire conversation with Angel, just to be sure that she wouldn't try pulling any tricks on me. Let's just say Kaylee did the right thing by recording everything! 

Willow and Kaylee showed the recording to the principal, but she just refused to unexpel me. And I'm glad! Because Snow and Icy recorded the principal refusing to unexpel me even with valid proof of my innocence! Afterwards, they sent both recordings to the school superintendent. Now, our old principal got fired and now, we have a new one! Hooray (!!!)!

Angel Chéri ended up getting expelled from Royale High for her insane and unacceptable behaviour towards OG sets and even New Sets in general! With the recordings, not even the other schools in Royale City wanted to accept Angel into their schools. So, she had to move into a dorm in another city: Wickery Cliffs! LOL! Seeing as Wickery Cliffs is usually full of Halloween sets (Royale Rebel sets, Shadow Empress sets, Dear Dollie sets...), she even dyed most of her clothes purple, black, or white!

All's well, that ends well!

Darling xox