8

Walking to school with Gokudera and Yamamoto became a daily thing now. Espescially listening to the two's bickering.

Tsuna yawns lightly as he continues to look upfront, where his eye then caught a glimpse of Kyoko's group.

'Oh? Kyoko-san made friends with someone from the Midori-' His eyes twitched, 'Wait, she's... the one who caused me drowning-' He shivers lightly as he remember his dream where he drowned. His walking phase slowed down a bit.

"Tsuna? What's wrong?" Yamamoto who saw the sudden change in Tsuna asks. "Are you feeling sick?"

Tsuna shook his head, "I'm okay.. Just remembering, something." He sighs, "I hate this." He mumble out to himself, to his perfect memory ability.

"Do you want to take a rest? Shall we skip school?" Gokudera joined in.

Tsuna shook his head, "No, I'm fine. Let's go." He told, and with that the three continues walking to school.

'It's all an accident, it's okay.' Tsuna told to himself, 'All in all, she did became good friends with everyone.. espescially in the future,-' His eyes widen lightly, 'That reminds me, tri-ni-sette..'

His mouth turns into a thin line, 'How come I hold two of the three items..?'

*

"I'll go take out the trash." Tsuna announced before he took out the black bags and went outside the classroom.

It's the cleaning school time, so yeah.

Walking through the hall, Tsuna hums to himself, seeing everyone's cleaning the classroom and hallway.

As he went past by a girl, he halted. 'Wait, that girl is..?' He turns back and saw a pineapple shaped hair, 'Wasn't she Kokuyo Middle's?' Shrugging lightly as it didn't concern him, for now, he continues walking to the back of the school, where he's supposed to throw the trashes.

"And, done." Tsuna huffs, throwing the bags to the huge trash bin. Walking back inside, not forgetting to wash his hands too, in case, he went back to the hallways.

'Oh?' Tsuna saw Lambo with another child, talking to.. Kyoko and Hana. 'What're they doing?'

Walking closer to the two, Lambo recognises Tsuna and quickly went for a hug, "Tsuna!"

"Hi, Lambo." Tsuna greeted. "Hi, Kyoko-san, Hana-san." He also greeted the other two, before looking at the other child, "and this is?"

"Hi Tsuna-kun! Yesterday I met this little one, helping me picking up the coins I dropped." Kyoko told with a smile.

"Hey." Hana lightly greeted back.

"This is Ipin!" Lambo unexpectedly the one to introduce.

"Is she a friend of yours, Lambo?"

"Nope! She's Lambo-san's slave! Gyahahahaa!!"

Tsuna sweatdrops, "..I see.." He then crouched down to Ipin's side and patted her head, "Well, I'm Tsuna. Nice to meet you, Ipin."

Ipin looks at him and nodded briefly, "Nice to meet." She replied with his broken Japanese.

"Tsuna-kun is good at handling children." Kyoko commented with giggles.

"He's just nice." Hana shrugs, before shivering lightly, "I'm surprised he can stand those kind of children."

//

"How dare you!" A rather familiar woman rushed with a, tray on her hand, aiming for Tsuna.

Gokudera blurped, "Geh, Sis-" and down.

"Gokudera?" Yamamoto looks at the fallen silverette.

Tsuna on the other hand evaded Bianchi's attack and hit her hand, making the trays thrown somewhere far. "...you-"

"Ciaossu, Bianchi."

"Reborn!!" The woman finally calms down and went to look dreamily at Reborn. "I'm here to bring you back, Reborn. Let's go back doing thrilling missions.."

"Sorry, Bianchi. I have my own mission to raise Tsuna so."

Sighing, Tsuna frowns, "I don't like you lurking around my house, please leave." He told. "Espescially your poison cooking, mom is already sick, I don't want her to suffer anything else."

Reborn smirks as Tsuna lets out an intimidating aura. 'Seems like he is already good enough to be a leader.'

Bianchi shivers, "Just you wait! I'll get my Reborn back!!" And she ran away.

Tsuna shrugs, "You won't be able to come inside my house anyway." He went to the slowly recovering Gokudera and the confused looking Yamamoto. "Are you okay, Hayato-san?"

"Y-Yes.. I'm sorry to show you such an unsightly sight, Tenth."

"Trauma isn't something unsightly, don't worry." Tsuna gently pats Gokudera's shoulder, "Come on, let's get you rest up."

"T-Tenth..!" Gokudera felt touched, "I don't deserve to serve you!!" He slams his head to the ground, returning to the loyal puppy he is.

Yamamoto chuckles, "Now now, you'll hurt yourself more Haya-chan~"

"Don't call me that you baseball idiot!!"

"No fighting or I'll leave you behind." Tsuna lightly pout at the two.

"Forgive me, Tenth!"

"Haha, sorry sorry."

Smiling as the two made up, "Good-"

Tsuna halted as he felt his phone vibrating, "Tsuna/Tenth?"

The brunette took out his phone and check the notifications to see it's from the cctv. "What?" He tapped on the screen as it changes to his front house where... there's a lot of men in black?

In the middle was a blond man, the leader Tsuna presumed. "Oh, I see Baka-Dino's here." He heard Reborn commented.

"Dino?"

"Your senior apprentice."

'Ah, I remember him...' Tsuna sighs, "Everyday is amusing ever since Reborn came." He mumble out.

As they came closer to the Sawada residence, Tsuna sweatdrops, "Why would he bring a whole army-"

"We only allow Sawada-"

"Ciaossu." Reborn greeted.

"Oh! Reborn-san!!" The men starts crowding, "That must mean this person is.."

"I'm a Sawada." Tsuna told. As if right away, they all made ways to the front door, where the blond, or rather Dino is crying crocodile tears because no one answers for the door. "Sorry to make you wait." Tsuna told.

Dino gasps, caught off guard when Tsuna came. "How come maman doesn't open the door?" Reborn asked.

"Because today none of mom's friends are supposed to come so I put the door on silent mode to not bother mom." Tsuna explained briefly. "Didn't want mom to open the door to scammers and assassins."

"You should show me the house's structure some other time." Reborn told.

"Sure."

***

26 October 2021