15

'My day is really bland without the others.' Tsuna silently thought to himself. 'Although I don't like it, I guess it's all thanks to Iemitsu.'

Side stepping to the side once twice, "Oh, since the others are busy, I should visit Sho-kun." He got an idea to fill his boring day. Also an excuse to not meet Iemitsu. "I can get him to meet Verde and creates that box weapon things too.." He somehow became excited.

From one of his vision he remember about having a box weapon and also animal weapon. He remembers how he wanted to have a pet once and the animal weapon, Na-Tsu is just the cutest! "I can't wait for that." He happily thought.

And with that he arrives infront of Shoichi's house and rang the bell. As the door opens revealing the orange haired male, Tsuna grins, "Heya, Sho-kun!"

"T-Tsunayoshi-kun?!"

"Hehe, been a while! Say, I have an interesting thing to share..."

.

.

.

Tsuna who unexpectedly spent a little bit too long over Shoichi's place, just now starts going home.

It's already dark, and Tsuna will receive an earful for staying out late. He guarantees it.

Walking through the way in night feels a bit different, but still easing. He hums the trinisette song as he gaze at the night sky.

He slowly felt some flames moving closer to where he is and slowed down his pace.

"Found Tsuna!!"

"Ah! Dammit, you stupid cow!!"

"Now now, Gokudera, don't be so mad at the kid."

"Tsuna-nii!! Where have you been?"

Tsuna gave a smile towards the lightning child, "I was hanging out with a friend and lost track of time, Lambo." He told, holding Lambo and hugs him.

"Geez, you scared us because when we went to your house, your mom said you're not home yet."

"I'm sorry for not there with you, Tenth!"

"It's okay, it's okay. I know you all are training hard." Tsuna replies back with a smile.

"You should've informed someone first before disappearing. Your elements are much protective than you thought they are." Reborn told.

Tsuna chuckles lightly before glancing at the back where he felt more presence. "Seems like we have companies."

Gokudera and Yamamoto became alarmed in the next second, Reborn hums.

"Are you the one who posesses the other half Lightning Vongola ring?"

Looking up towards the spoker, Tsuna hums. "To be true, I haven't distributed the half Vongola ring." He told. "So I guess it's a yes, that I possess all of the other halves."

"Then I shall-"

Tsuna cuts him off, "Before that, why don't you call the rest of the Varia?" He offers, "I have something I need to say to your boss."

"How dare you-"

"Now, don't be hasty. I really do not prefer to have a fight." Tsuna's eyes narrows as he lightly glares, "So, please?" He returns to his smile, although it became scary in one way or another.