the crow comfort fluff

to everyone who sees crow as their comfort character, i love you and you are the best and you are so strong and i am so so proud of you. :)

WARNING: FLUFF SO STRONG YOU MIGHT SUFFOCATE IN IT

~~~~~~~~
you were laying on crows lap in your apartment. the lights were warm and dim and you had just spent the evening together after a long mission with in the vex network. you could fall asleep at any second. but here seemed almost too good to rest. you knew you wouldn't bet such a blissful moment anytime soon, and you were determined to stay awake for as long as possible.

the crow gently stroked your hair. his eyelids were drawing to a close as well. you were both tired, and he wanted your company just as much as you wanted his. he let out a content sigh, which made you close your eyes and smile in return.

"thank you, guardian," he muttered. you looked up at him and hummed curiously.

"for this."

you gave a bigger smile in response and shuffled so your head was buried in his stomach. you pressed your face into him and shook your head.

"aaAH, guardian, tha-at tickle-AHA"

this only made you laugh harder into him until you finally decided he had enough. you let him catch his breath and pulled him closer until you were both laying on your bed flat. with him being the big spoon behind you, he tucked you into him and rested his head against yours.

"i love you," he whispered into your neck just behind your ear. "so much."

"i love you too, crow."

with having said your 'goodnights,' it all was dark and quiet in your home. this may have been the place for the light's strongest warrior to rest, but it was also a place where the traveler blessed both of your hearts with each other.