Embarrassment And Apologies

Hanta didn't really object to this. I mean, He DID still get a hangout. What's the harm in hanging with his best friend? Hanta took the controller from Demitrius and started to play the game with them. Their laughs could be heard from a mile away. Did they care though? Not even a single bit. They loved hanging out with each other. They loved being AROUND each other.

They loved each other.

"Hah! You still suck at games even after all this time! Im amazed you can even get the controller to work!"

Demitrius teased playfully. He didn't mean any word he said. He wouldn't be that cruel to his friends. Besides, He was sassy and sweet. He did this with everyone in his friend group. Hanta knew that and playfully teased right back.

"Says the guy who can't play Mario Kart right! Don't even give me that sass when you know you can't get past most of the tracks on there!"

Demitrius gave a huge laugh to his teasing. He loved the way his friend could happily just tease him back. Demitrius had been so comfortable with Hanta at this point. The duo kept playing and laughing with each other. Demitrius looked at Hanta still struggling and decided to help him. They were playing a multiplayer RPG and Demitrius wanted to win the tournament. He wrapped his arms around Sero's waist and grabbed the controller he had been playing with. Now, Demitrius was holding his controller while his arms were wrapped around his best friend.

"Heh. Don't mind me. You just need help. Clearly I gotta intervene here. Now, Pay attention to how I do this. May be useful, Y'know."

Hanta gasped at the sudden change of positions. It wasn't a gasp of pain, It was a gasp of the sudden shock. Demitrius put his head on his friends shoulder and played the tournament with happiness. Hanta however couldn't focus. He felt how warm Demitrius' arms felt, How soft his green haired friends skin was compared to his own. It made him blush and his breath hitched. Demitrius didn't notice Hanta and his red face. He was too focused on the game and the win. The black haired boy mumbled under his breath in a very flustered tone.

"D-Dang it. How can someone be so cute? B-But he's my best friend. I can't feel this way . . ."

Hanta had been slowly coming to the realization of wanting to be more than friends. Demitrius had been oblivious however. He looked at his black haired best friend with a bit of concern. The game had already been done at that point and Sero had been frozen. Demitrius poked him and giggled a bit.

"Hey. You good? This is the second time ya froze up and it's kinda scaring me."

Sero couldn't hide it at this point. He held the hand of Demitrius and rubbed his thumb over his hand softly. Demitrius looked at him and held back his blush. Well, He tried to at least. They seemed to get closer by the second. The position hasn't changed a bit, Not even after they had pulled each other into a soft kiss. Demitrius held onto Hanta's face as this happened. He seemed as if he liked it. He would have went for the collar next if he didn't hear someone at the door. It was Ivornu. The purple haired boy opened the door quietly and saw this.

"U-Uh. Am I interrupting something? I-I'm so sorry if I am!"

Demitrius and Hanta both snapped back to reality. They pulled apart from each and both had dilated eyes from the kiss. Demitrius can't believe what he had done. He couldn't be in love with his friend! What would his other friends think? What would the school think?

What would his family think?

Hanta gave a scared squeal as he ran out immediately, Yelling apologies as he basically dashed through the hall. Ivornu looked at Demitrius and helped him up. They patted his head awkwardly and rubbed the back of his own neck.

"I-I'm so sorry. I should have knocked. I just wanted to return your pencil case."

Demitrius gave a sigh and took back his pencil case. It wasn't Ivornu's fault, He couldn't fault him for something that wasn't his fault. Besides, They were already kind of sensitive.

"It's not your fault. How about you get back to your dorm and go figure out whatcha wanna do today, Hm?"

Ivornu gave a nod as he walked out of the room. Demitrius sighed as he sat down on the bed and contemplated what he had done. He couldn't tell anyone about this. He couldn't dare look his friend in the eye. That's a shame as well. He wanted someone to go out with him to a gala his parents were holding. He wanted to ask out Hanta. Of course as a friend. It's not like they'll see each other for a while after this incident.

Right?