Deadly Disappointments On The Dance Floor

(Suit References)

(Demitrius Lunemaz)

(Demitrius Lunemaz)

(Hanta Sero)

(Runway Stage)

Demitrius looked shocked and scared at the boy at the door

Demitrius looked shocked and scared at the boy at the door. The black haired boy stepped closer to Demitrius and Korietta with a bit of a smile on his face. He tried to say hi but immediately got pushed out of the room with quickness.

"Han you can't be here! My mom is gonna feed you to a venus flytrap limb by limb if she catches you here!"

Demitrius looked and sounded both panicked and hurt at the thought of kicking his own friends out of a gala that even he didn't wanna be apart of. Hanta looked so confused and upset at this. He wasn't going to just let this opportunity pass though. He had to get an answer.

"Why did you say you didn't want to be friends with me a few days ago? Why did you take away my invite. Was it me? Did I do something wrong?"

Demitrius had wide eyes and covered his mouth. He shook his head and gently put both hands onto Hanta's shoulders. His voice sounded weaker and more desperate.

"No no, Han it was never you. Some things came up and I didn't know what to do and- I-I had no choice! You were gonna get kicked out of UA if I didn't cut you off a-and I knew it was your dream! I-I couldn't take you away from your dreams!"

Demitrius seemed to get more loud and desperate by the sentence. Korietta seemed to have gotten wind of the situation and ran to get his inhaler in case he needed it to breathe. Hanta seemed to catch his tone and held his hand softly. He gave a smile and tried to calm Demitrius down.

"Is it really worth being a hero if I can't have one of my best friends beside me along the way?"

Demitrius felt his heart sink as he hugged his friend with tears in his eyes. The hug was returned after a bit of rebooting and they both broke it about 10 seconds later. They were both holding hands though.

One of the Lunemaz siblings, Nievu, Walked into get her little brother. She seemed pretty angry at Demitrius to the point where she didn't even acknowledge Hanta just standing there bug eyed. Nievu grabbed Demitrius by the jacket cape he had on.

"Demitrius Calloway Uvino Lunemaz what in all of All Might are you doing back here?! We have to be out there in five minutes or else we're both getting our faces handed to us!"

Demitrius hissed a bit out of shock and nodded as Nievu ran to her station in haste. Demitrius inhaled and looked at Hanta with a smile. He held out his hand for the boy to follow him.

"How about you be my V.I.P plus one, Hm? We can just pull your hair up and see where that gets us. You would look nice in a hat."

Hanta didn't hesitate a single bit at that request. He took Demitrius' hand and followed him to the stage. Korietta Sauki, Likuro Sauki, Nievu Uvino Lunemaz and Hizuchi Lunemaz were all standing on the frontline with Demitrius along with Sero. Everyone thought this was some kind of extra measure of safety so they didn't ask. Mansuga Sauki raised her glass and clanked it with her fork.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am pleased to start off this gala with my children and the Lunemaz family present. Oldest to youngest will step up and introduce themselves accordingly."

Hanta smiled but then looked into the crowd. A few people were sitting at a table oddly, They didn't seem to be guests. They all seemed to be in disguises. A magenta haired blue eyed girl had been most noticable but there were about five of them in total. Sero took a mental note but chose not to disturb the peace. First up went Hizuchi and Nievu due to them both being twins and 17 and a half. Nievu had been older by about a minute and went first.

"I am Nievu Uvino Lunemaz. I am 17 and a half and a third year in the hero course at the high school of UA. My quirk is the same as my mothers, I can write anything and make it come into a reality. I am one of the oldest in the Lunemaz/Uvino family and the most efficient on the field of battle. It is an honor to stand here today."

The crows applauded as she gave a bow and walked to her seat as the first one to sit down. Hizuchi went next, Giving a charming smile to the crows as he went along with his introduction.

"Hizuchi Lunemaz is my name. I am 17 and a half and a third year at the school of UA. I possess my father's quirk of fire. I think it explains itself. I am one of the oldest Lunemaz's in my family and I can't wait to get this gala started!"

Hizuchi sat on the chair farthest away from Nievu as tradition. Likuro, Being only 17 went up next. He walked down the aisle and gave a bow.

"Likuro Sauki. Oldest of the three Sauki children with the quirk ability of using bombs to erase the quirks in my vicinity. I am 17 and-"

Before he could finish, Someone shot at his leg with quickness. He fell down and before someone could intervene, He had been grabbed by one of those people. It was a blue haired boy with a gun in his hands. The magenta haired girl stood up with a mask and got onto the microphone.

"Attention all residents of this party. Effective as of now, This party is being taken down. Unless you all wish to be nothing but blood splatters, You will do as we say and ask no questions."