Part 30

People who might have missed to read Part 29, please check and read it before you read this chapter.
-----------------------------------------

Sulochana goes inside his room and looks at Sid sitting on the bed holding his head in his hands. He had been unable to sleep nor eat properly since she had left.

Sulochana: It's been two days. She is gone Sidharth. What are you feeling sad for? She left you, it's her fault. You should move on and prove that whatever allegations she put on you isn't true.

Sidharth looks at her. His eyes were red. He was still finding it difficult to believe that such thing actually took place. Sulochana felt bad but she was adamant as she wanted a grandson at any cost.

Sulochana: Sidharth, I want you to marry Renuka at the earliest.

Sidharth: (shocked) What? What are you saying Maa? I can't marry anyone. She might have left me but my heart doesn't understands all this. It still loves her. I won't be able to give her place to anyone in this life.

Sulochana: Don't act like Devdas. Remember what she said when she left you. Show her that fault is not in you but her. Else she will never realise what she has lost.

Sidharth: To teach her lesson, why should I punish myself, Maa? Marrying someone else is like an capital punishment for me. She had been devastated since last one and half year. It's her frustration which has come out like this. I can't act in haste like her. I am not getting married to anyone nor am I going to sign the divorce papers.

Sulochana was super annoyed and worried.
What is wrong with him? He is going to waste all my efforts. I am afraid. What if she really comes back? I need to get him married at the earliest.
.
.
.
Renuka came and stood infront of Sidharth. He looked at her.

Renuka: I.. I found this under Saasumaa's pillow, I caught her hiding this few minutes back.

He looks at it. It was a rat poison bottle.

Sidharth: What?

He runs to his mother and looks at her. He touches her and checks if she was alright.

Sidharth: What is it Maa? What were you doing? What is this poison doing under your pillow.

Sulochana looks at it in shock and then at Renuka. Renuka winks. Sulochana understood that it was her plan to get Sidharth emotionally agree to marry.

Sulochana: I can't see you in pain son. Nor can I accept that you are called impotent by Sana. It's better I leave this world.

Sidharth: No Maa. Please, why don't you understand?

Sulochana: Why don't you understand son? If she had to return she would have come back by now. She won't. Sign the papers and marry her. (Pointing at Renuka) Else I know other ways to end my life as well.

Sidharth: Maa, you are making it difficult for me.

Sulochana: It's more difficult for me as a mother.

Sidharth: Do you really think I will happier after this?

Sulochana: Trust me, you won't repent your decision if you remarry.

Sidharth: You are wrong Maa. I wasn't happy last time when I spent 5 years without her after spending just 3 days with her. This time I've stayed over 2 years with her. It's much tougher for me to be happy again. But if it gives you happiness then fine, lets do it as per your wish.

Sulochana was happy.
Gradually you will be happiest, son. When you have your son in hand, you will forget Sana.
.
.
.
Sunaina: Sana, don't sit like this depressed for the whole time. I was going to temple. Get ready and come let's go to the temple. You will feel calm and peaceful.