18+ mewgulfweekday 2 RED

"Fuck Gulf." Mew hissed, his pupils dilated and muscles tout.

He tried to move his arms and get a hold of the fucking tease but they were unmoving, tied to the headboard with red silk ropes...

Gulf chuckled. He watched how Mew was struggling and he enjoyed it to the fullest.

His lips wrapped around a blood red strawberry and sucked till the juice dropped over his fingers and chin. He followed Mew's eyes which travelled along the droplets sliding over his neck and chest.

Mew tugged on the ropes, his mouth salivating just wanting to lick up those drops.

Gulf teased him even more by licking his lips slowly and grinding his hips down on the obvious bulge underneath him. Mew was rock hard and naked.

"Want some?" Gulf smirked and Mew swallowed hard when Gulf leaned in closer and connected their lips, letting Mew lick them clean from the juice. Gulf pushed his tongue inside his hot mouth and swirled it with Mew's own tongue making him suck on the strawberry covered appendage. Be let Mew lick the spilled droplets from chin neck and chest too. Moaned when Mew took a perky nipple between his teeth and sucked.

His hips kept rotating over Mew's crotch and he hissed and buckled slightly as pre cum dripped from the tip.

"Gulf baby... please."

Gulf only cocked a brow and grabbed another strawberry to give it the same treatment.

Mew's eyes sucked Gulf in completely. His rosy cheeks, wet red lips. Perky nipples and further down he sucked in a breath because he nearly came from the sight.

Red lace adorned his lower half that was grinding on his cock. Silk red stings wrapped around his hips in a bow and disappearing behind his back on his ass. The one that had been wrapped around his chest his hands were tied up with and he had yet to see what was going on the back.

To what he deserved this he didn't know but he thanked any god out there for it.

He had woken up as Gulf had crawled on him like this and immediately undressed him and tied him up, he was so stunned and before he noticed he couldn't move anymore and Gulf took full control.

He smirked when a wicked idea popped in his head, and he pushed his hips up harshly making Gulf bounce and keen loudly and he decided take that little control back.

"aahhm! Mew!" Gulf threw his head back and his fingers tightened on Mew's pecks.

"Can't handle a bit of rocking? " Mew chuckled and did it again even circling his hips until he noticed it. His brushed over something. Something round and hard.

"oh I can but..." Gulf smirked and sat up more and leaned on his knees and reached back.

"Oh god Gulf. You're going to be the death of me." Mew growled.

"This... kept brushing over my prostate and I didn't want to cum yet other than on your cock." He whimpered and Mew saw him thrust something in and out of his hole until with a soft slick pop it came out and a red plug decorated with a red diamond came into view.

Mew sucked in more air and his vision blurred. He couldn't take it anymore... his fist were balled and his whole body tensed up.

Gulf saw it too and finally had some mercy on the tied man. He sat back for a bit to grab Mew's veiny cock between his slick wet fingers and coated it with the strawberry substance to lube it up.

He moved his hips from side to side not done teasing the man yet and just could hear Mew growl and tug on the restrains from frustration.

Mew was so on edge he was scared he would cum just from Gulf's hand on his cock stroking and slowly and deliberately. From root to tip and back down...

"Let me fuck you baby... let me cum inside your

"Let me paint your insides with my cum." He growled and saw Gulf gasp. He knew how much Gulf loved when he talked dirty to him.

"You want that baby? Want me to fuck you deep and hard? Want me to rearrange your insides?" Gulf mewled and bit his lips and sat up and crawled over Mew's hips again.

"Oh yes daddy..."

"untie me then, let me take care of you." Mew groaned but Gulf didn't listen he instead pushed the red panties to the side and lined his cock up at his prepared hole and smirked.

"Tut Tut I'm gonna do what I WANT." Gulf smiled wickedly and dropped down on Mew's cock.

Mew threw his head back against the headrest and moaned loudly. His eyes shut tightly and he tried not to cum right then and there.

Gulfs velvety walls were heavenly and tight and squeezing around his cock so fucking good.

The room was cast in a red glow and the temperature started rising rapidly. Gulf moaned and slowly circled his hips adjusting to Mew's size.

"don't cum yet tirak, I want to ride you and cum on your cock first." Gulf growled and started moving. He let Mew's cock slip from his hole till only the tip was lodged inside and dropped back down all the while moaned loudly, making Mew go crazy.

"Like that? How does it feel, my hole wrapped around your cock so tightly." Gulf smirked and Mew's eyes grew wide. His cheeks started to flush red when suddenly he wasn't doing the dirty talk but Gulf was.

This was new for him and it made him loose control.

His hips buckled and he started trusting up into Gulf quickly.

"Oh yes just like that daddy! Fuck me hard and deep!" Gulf continued spurring Mew on and he enjoyed seeing him go wild.

He held onto Mew's shoulders for dear life and bounced back on his cock just the way he liked it brushing against his prostate spot on every time Mew buried his cock to the hilt. The veins on Mew's cock brushed alongside his walls deliciously and he felt a powerful argument churning in the pit of his stomach. His breath became laboured and his moans higher and quicker.

"Yes daddy, oh Mew, you felt so good! Your cock is so big!" He kept on moaning the closer he got and Mew only went harder and quicker until suddenly something snapped and Gulf was pushed onto his back in seconds.

"Finally..." Mew growled on top of him, rope broken around his wrists and a dark lustful look in his eyes. He grabbed Gulf's thighs and pushed them to his chest.

Gulf's eyes grew wide but he didn't have time to say or do anything before Mew started fucking him so hard his hips were pushed into the mattress and he gasped for air.

His cock was trapped inside his panties and leaked so much precum. His fingers curled around Mew's back and nails scratched the skin. Drawing red striped all over it.

"O-oh God! Mew! So close!" he cried out and his whole body tensed and started trembling as he started cumming.

Mew kept snapping his hips and watched Gulf come undone on his cock. He growled as Gulf's slick hole tightened immensely around his cock and he also came right that instant with a few harsh thrusts he came too.

"Yesss...." he hissed filled Gulf up with his cum while slowly fucking him still.

Gulf was shivering and trembling underneath him and with every brush over his prostate he would gasp and jerk. His fingers slipped from Mew's back and his face was flushed red and lips swollen and wet.

Mew looked down at the by now unravelled panties around Gulf's hips and his cock spend and on his stomach surrounded by his own cum.

"I'm definitely keeping these for research purpose..." he muttered under his breath holding the red silk and pulled Gulf in his arms who was still not back on this earth and like that fell asleep in his arms.