I will never give up!

Daoming Si POV

I am so happy today!

Eventhough I was standing more than 4 hours, chopping, cutting, kneading, and 1000 more jobs in Shancai's kitchen, I didn't feel tired at all.

I feel ecstatic!

I know the reason, she's my vitamin in life. I needed her to make my body's  function properly again.

The last few days without he, made me realise.

'Father, thank you so much that you taught me how to cook. I was so proud I could share Shancai everything I know in the kitchen and she seemed back on liking me again now. And I also gained her parents trust, they've I am sure appreciated me more, that I did what I promised to her. Which is teach her how to cook Sichuanese dishes. "

" Father, how did you foreseen my future when I was only 13? You said oneday I must teach a girl how to make Bingfen dessert because that one is my all time favourite dessert. I must teach the speciality- Leshan style. I did it. And I still remember exactly what you're saying, I would teach not just any girl, but my future wife.  That her, right? "

Daoming Si grinned inside. 

' I think I found the right girl, father. I really, really really like her! '

' I wanna marry her.  If tomorrow I could ,  I would. 'But obviously I need to convinced  her first, that I am worthy of  her love.'

I know we're not together at the moment, and I know mother will not approve of Shancai. But like you told me, it's my life, my future, I must make my own decision. I know it's not easy, but I don't want an easy life. I am a Daoming! I want the life that I want. I will fight for her. Even I have to disobeying mother, I am not afraid. I will never give up on her ! 

I understand completely the reason why she pushed me away!

She is scared! 

It's not because she doesn't like me, because I'm so confident she does likes me, even a little bit. That's enough for me.

I have a plan.