1

WHAM WHAM WHAM.

WHAM WHAM WHAM.

Gerard strained his eyes open and glanced at the clock.
3:27 AM
"Who the fuc-"
WHAM WHAM WHAM

"Ungh," He rolled to his side and covered his head with a pillow. "I don't even care..."

WHAM WHAM WHAM

...

WHAM WHAM WHAM

"Fuck," he mumbled as the sound continued to pulsate throughout his entire head. "There is no way I'm going to get any sleep with this bullshit."

Exhausted, Gerard got to his feet and felt his way through the dark apartment. Out of the bedroom and past the kitchen, he reached the door, and just as he grabbed the knob, the entire thing swung open and knocked him to the ground. A small man shoved his way in.

"I TOLD YOU TO BACK THE FUCK OFF IERO, NOW YOUR GOING TO BE BEATEN SHITLESS."

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck no this isn't happening." screeched the man. He quickly got up and slammed the door shut, locking it and then collapsing to the floor in exhaustion.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Gerard questioned the bruised man sprawled on the floor.

"J-just, please. Keep the door shut. He's out of control this time. I'm so sorry, y-you were the closest place, please don't make me go back out there."

Gerard studied him. His brown hair drenched in sweat, his tattooed body quivering as he stared up hopefully. He recognized the tone in the mans voice: fear. A tone that he had heard too many times before.
"Yeah sure, get over here." he said, running his hand through his black greasy hair and then motioning to the couch.

The man rushed in, leaving a muddy trail on the carpet.
"Thank you, oh my god you have no idea what you just did for me. He might've-"
Gerard cut him off.
"You're right, I have absolutely no idea. But we can speak in the morning, it is waaaay to early to be dealing with this shit. Please stay here, and we'll figure things out later."

The mans face dropped for a second, but then lit up again when he realized what was being said.
"Thank you so fucking much for this."

"Just relax." Gee said as he turned to leave, wondering if abandoning this stranger in his home was the best choice.
Probably not, but there's no going back now.

One thing though...
He turned around again.
"Do you have a name?"

The man looked startled with the sudden question.
"F-Frank," the man stuttered and then formed a smile, light glistening from what looked like a ring on his lip. "My name's Frank."

"Well, Frank," He said, testing the name on his lips, "My name is Gerard, and I will see you later."

And with that, Gerard left.