VI

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐

Penelope stared at the letter in her hand, her nails pricking the end of the paper as she gazed at the wax seal.

Her turquoise eyes traced over the messy handwriting with an undecisive gaze. The flame that burned in the fireplace lit her room and she was tempted throw the envelope and let it burn but the contents perked her interest greatly.

┌─────── ⚉°❉°⚉ ───────┐
Lady Penelope Eckhart,

I hope that this letter is received to you in great health and prosperity. I've heard of the news of your injury and wish for your speedy recovery. That is not all I wished to say in this letter of mine although I'd love to converse about how confessing to the tyrant prince was your best course of action.

.‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

This was what caught her eye. No one had knew she had blurted out her 'feelings' to the crown prince nor no one dared to disturb him after his rampage. Especially nowadays that his mood was greatly soured to which she had no idea what may be the cause of it.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

I have a proposal that would be of interest to you. One that will benefit you greatly although it will bring no advantages to me. As much as I am glad to write to you in long letters it'd be much more convincing if we were to meet. Without your escort.

Not really sincere,

Lord (m/n) Dofour.

└─────── ⚉∘❉∘⚉ ───────┘

"Dofour..."

She didn't know much of the family nor was it stated in the game. "This seems too suspicious." A blue panel appeared in front of her. "Huh?"

╭──。・:*:・゚★»»❀❀❀««。・:*:・゚★──╮
𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐔𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝!

•••̊˙˚˙✣ " (𝐦/𝐧) 𝐃𝐨𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫. " ✤˙˚˙•••

𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭?

" 𝐘𝐄𝐒 "  •••̊˙˚˙✣✤˙˚˙•• " 𝐍𝐎 "
╰──。・:*:・゚★»»❀❀❀««。・:*:・゚★──╯

"Special character?" With much decision making gears turning in her brain, she accepted the challenge.

-

"My balls are freezing out here." His teeth clattered as he rubbed his hands together. (m/n) wished he had worn a thicker layer of clothing but he had rushed here since he fell asleep. It was dark and the (h/c) was at the outskirts of the Dukedom.

The woman he had been fawning over in his past life had agreed to meet her. He was quite nervous. She was a beauty in the novel and in the manhwa art. Now he has to explain how he made up a whole ass plan to help her avoid conflicts in the future plot and he had reincarnated into the novel featuring her as the main character.