I

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐

Pants and groans came through his mouth as he sat the bag down roughly on the dirt inside his tent. There were thundering footsteps outside with the stench of wet dirt around the air and (m/n) was glad he was given special treatment for being the son of a count.

(m/n) Dofour, the second son of Count Dofour had just passed the legal age of 18 to enter the military and said man have snuck in to join the war without informing his parents. As soon as they found out, the count requested for the general to supervise their son so he was given a few special perks such as having his own tent.

The man had a enchanting beauty to his face, making several man glance twice at him with his fit body that had girls flushing at his feet. Growing up with a personality ranging from a sultry seductress to an annoying bitch, his father suggested him to find someone to marry to continue the Dofour heritage. Being the stubborn person he is, he didn't want to settle down so early so he kind of ran away.

He sighed as he laid himself on the hard single mattress, eyeing his sword that was left to stand on a wooden pillar. (m/n) wondered if this was a good idea.

He had secret that nobody else knew. (m/n) Dofour seemed to remember his past life, it ocurred suddenly in his mind when he was around ten and he never bothered to tell his family. Only remembering a few of his memories, the boy matured quickly in his young age impressing his family and relatives.

The man had no specific reasons to join the army. His older brother works overseas to expand the family business and (m/n) was left to his own devices at him. He got bored and decided to fight in the war.

The war was with the neighbouring country and the crown prince was the lead to conquer them. The (h/c) never met the crown prince. His family's mansion was far from the capital hence he never joined social events such as balls or hunting competitions.

"Huh?"

Halfway when (m/n) was changing his clothes, the man heard someone entering his tent. Now shirtless, he glared at the blonde that seemed to be staring at his body. "Do you need something?" Said blonde snapped as he glared at the (h/c). "What are you doing in my tent?" "This is my tent. I have no idea what you're talking about."

The tall blonde scoffed as he looked around. "Ask the captains where is my tent. I don't plan on sharing with the others." (m/n) squinted his eyes as he crossed his arms, not used to being bossed around. "How about you do it yourself? Fucking lazy ass..." He muttered the last part.

The blonde snapped as he strode to the (h/c). "You watch your mouth before I decide to cut your tongue off." "Oh please don't do it, Sir. I'm so scared." He mocked the blonde.

Before the blonde could retort any further, a military officer cut between them. "Your Highness, your sleeping quarter is ready." He spoke before the two could fight any further. The crown prince? (m/n) noted. The prince apparently jutted his finger into the other's bare chest. "I never been disrespected like this before. You fix your shitty attitude before your head is cut along with it." Callisto was about to end it then and there but he wasn't the only bitch that had words to say.

"Are all pompous bitches like you? Acting like the world is in your hands and anyone poorer than you has to grovel at your feet."