V

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐

(m/n) woke up with a groan.

He rubbed his eyes awake and noticed he was lying in a bed. "What the hell happened-" Immediately closing his mouth, not trusting himself to let out a scream as soon as he saw a naked muscular man lying beside him in bed. He held in a yelp as he fell off the bed, rubbing his hips.

The (h/c) noticed his ass was sore and he felt something leak out of his entrance and down his thighs. Oh my Glob. He glanced at the stranger.

"I just had sex with someone random."

He paused. "Was it good though?"

(m/n) knew his inner demon was a whore but he didn't know it was that bad of a whore. He immediately picked up his clothings that were scattered all over the lavish bedroom. Picking up pamphlets on the bedside, he deduced that this bedroom was in a hotel. Then how come it ended up like this?

Not wanting to talk to the stranger, he grabbed his stuff and sneaked out of the room leaving the hotel. It wasn't a cheap hotel either it was one of those expensive kinds. He had only ghosted Callisto yesterday and he had fucked someone new the same night?? At least the stranger had the decency to bring him somewhere fancy.

As soon as he stepped out of the building, he ran into an alley, avoiding the troop of horses galloping down the streets. People crowded the place and (m/n) hoped his eyesight was shit but it's true what he saw.

"(M/N)! COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!!" Callisto screamed for his name as he rode his horse, searching for the (h/c). Said (h/c) heard a few women gossiped in front of him so he eavesdropped.

Apparently Callisto's lover had ran away in a tantrum and the crown prince had sent a squad of Imperial Knights to search for him. "Why are you like this?!!" He cried out as he quickly searched for the horse he stole from the palace the other day. I mean I know my ass tastes that good but why?!!

He mounted the owner of a 15 inch cock and escaped from the blonde's sight as the rage of a tyrant prince burned the whole capital. (m/n) decided to take a short cut so he turned his horse to the direction of a forest that was near the Eckhart Dukedom.

"Where the hell is he?" Reynold muttered as he walked beside the streets. His father told him to go look for Derrick who hasn't returned from his errand last night.

"Why couldn't the knights go??!" "Because I said so!"

He was threatened by cutting back his allowance so he just followed his orders. The noble was about to turn back but suddenly a horse jumped over him. "What the?!" The rider didn't bother to call out to him so Reynold cursed him out. "Hey asshole! The fuck is wrong with you?!"

Reynold was about to go yell at the man but suddenly the horse kicked its hind legs square in his stomach as he was thrown from the impact. He groaned and felt like puking today's breakfast.

"Oh shit." (m/n) looked around to see if anyone else saw him. "I didn't do it!" He randomly yelled as he continued making his way through the forest with his horse.

-

The (h/c) didn't know how but he survived😎 #boyboss.