IX

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐

Arius Hyacinth was a mysterious man. Father of two. A recent widow and a past general. He used to be active engaging in the imperial affairs, not until he met the woman with glowing (h/c) hair. Not much coercien from her was needed for him to settle down the south. And to prove his ultimate love for her, he changed his surname from Kerberos to Dofour, smothering the violent Kerberos heritage and history. The only proof of the Kerberos is with him and his sons.

A few months back, his wife had been struck with an illness. Mostly due to stress of not seeing her second son at the imperial palace and she withered away, giving him a small locket with a picture of them together for him to remember by. For this, he held a grudge against the crown prince.

The news of his second son wanting to marry, the very news that made the (h/c) run away and started the domino effect in the first place of course silently infuriated the Count and picqued his interest. What brick hit his son's head for him to wanting to marry all of a sudden?

So now here he was, with Lucian, his son who shares many of his features including his famous jet black hair and pale red eyes, in a carriage escorted to (m/n)'s new estate gifted from him. He planned to stay at his son's estate for some time to settle the whole 'marriage' thing.

He looked to Lucian. A bright young man who acts a look like his mother, having moved out of the house to study at the capital. Weirdly enough, despite Arius being a former general and (m/n) having skills with a sword and the bow and arrow, Lucian is extremely weak with wielding a sword.

But it's okay. We don't force our children here at the Dofour. #healthyfamily #ididntabusemychild #claudecantrelatelmao-

Shoutings and yellings snapped the Count out of his thoughts. "I apologise, my Lord. It appears we have some trouble at the gates." Lucian peeked his head out. "My God, its bad. I'm stepping outside, father. Please stay in the carriage."

Huh. He's someone who sliced the many enemies of Eorka two decades ago. Why should he be protected? The Count stepped out of the carriage despite the protest of his knights. Okay maybe he should not have stepped out.

Omfg. Not this bitch again-

-

(m/n) stared at his balcony, out into the far garden. It was such a nice morning. The birds were chirping, no babies were dying. Ah. What a pleasant morning-

"PENELOPE ECKHART GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!!"

The (h/c) squinted his eyes, looking at the tall gates guarding the entrance of his estate. Lies many knights and a carriage with the Dukedom crest boldly carved. He could see a ravenette in armour screaming at his house. Yeah his manor was totally surrounded.

"So dramatic and for what..."

He can't believe he got doxxed. Now the Eckharts knights were seconds away from storming the estate. Penelope was probably still sleeping in her room.

(m/n) had no plans of entertaining Derrick, not until he saw a carriage with his family's crest. "Fuck!" He quickly got dressed to intervene the fight bound to happen.

-

Derrick was not pleased. In fact, he was pissed. The dukedom is in chaos. His father rage yesterday resulting in all the servants fired except for Fennel, having to be too loyal and trustworthy although he had been given penalty, all the workers were kicked out without month's pay nor a letter of recommendation. The head of the kitchen, Dana was excrutiatingly punished along with Emily, Penelope's personal maid. They were due to be released tomorrow.