II

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐

That specific afternoon turned an odd shift in their relationship.

Every time (m/n) would be in the prince's sight, Callisto would always stare at the (h/c) whether it was from bloodlust or simple hatred. One of the generals even asked him what the hell did he do to piss off the crown prince but (m/n) didn't give an answer because even he doesn't know what he did.

"I only gave him a handjob..." He spoke to himself as he stood in the tower. They were at their third outpost and there were only two left to be defeated before the palace were to be raided. So far, it was a breezy job. Since he was on the same team as Callisto, the prince did all the murdering. The blood curdling screams got to him at times but he managed to stuff it down every time.

(m/n) was guarding night shift at one of the four towers surrounding the outpost. A shift took about an hour and he was already in the third quarter. Only fifteen minutes left...He yawned as he thought back to his previous life.

He doesn't remember much, only the fact that he used to be rich and played on his phone a lot. He didn't remember when he died nor why he died. And there wasn't much of his memories either, most of them were already fading away.

"I wonder how brother is doing." Again, he spoke to himself. Lucian Dofour was (m/n)'s older brother by three years and had pitch black hair similar to his father whereas (m/n) took his mother's genes. Lucian was quite reclusive and usually kept to himself but he always doted on the (h/c) until he was twenty and had to move away for the family business.

Arius Dofour was a father of two with a loving wife and the count of the empire. He reigns the southern part of the palace and usually kept a neutral act on his part. The ravenette was also an excellent sword master and (m/n) seemed to have taken that skill since Lucian always had trouble wielding a sword.

Lucia Dofour whose original last name was also Dofour, this meant that when Arius married her, he took her last name to prove how much he cherished her. The Dofour Family took some criticism for a while but it died down after Lucian was born. The woman with (h/c) hair had a gentle presence and would always fuss over his two sons. Her dream was to have a daughter but her two sons seemed to fit the role quite well.

"Hey."

(m/n) unsheathed his blade and struck the person sneaking up behind him. Callisto blocked it effortlessly with his own sword and rolled his eyes at his aggression. "Calm down. It's just me." The (h/c) scoffed as he placed his sword back in its scabbath. "What do you want?"

The prince glared at the lack of formality as he walked to the terrace and leaned onto it. "I want to do it again." "What?" (m/n) deadpanned. Callisto turned to him. "I want to feel that rush again." The (h/c) groaned. He should've seen this coming. If this was actually Callisto's first time having an orgasm, of course he would be addicted to it for the first few months.

"Listen. I'm not the person you should talk to about this. Go see the doctor." "No." "No??"

The prince hummed as he stared down at the other. "I want to go to you." "...is this because I'm the only one who knows about your problem?" Callisto nodded. (m/n) groaned. "Whatever. What do you want to know?"

Callisto paused as he thought of a couple scenarios he had seen adults doing in his early days. "I see them doing something with their tongues?" He gestured with his hand. "Uhuh." "What's up with that?"