Ch.9 Big News

Shawn left and I felt lonely again. I went to go check on my sister and she was sleeping, she probably needed a break from being so annoying. I decided to invite Katherine a friend of mine since 6th grade she has helped me through alot, maybe not as much as Isabella but she is like a sister to me so it's different. In about half an hour Katherine arrived to my house. "Hey, long time no see."

"Ya well you know very busy with life." I replied to her. Katherine then came into the house,sat down, "What's the problem this time?"
"Why do you assume that there is a problem? " I questioned her.
"Well because you only call me when you have problems." It was true I always called her when I needed advice and help. "Okay, the problem is there are these two guys who..." I was then cut of by Katherine saying, "Are they cute? Do I know them?"
"Okay first of all don't ever cut my conversation while I'm talking. And yes they are both very good looking, and I think you might know them."
"Who are they?" Katherine asked. I stood silent for a second and then told Katherine, "Don't tell anybody, please promise."
"okay I promise." Katherine said,  "They are Shawn Mendes and Cameron Dallas."

"Your lying.Are you writing a fanfiction about them and need my help? I could have helped you over the phone. Instead of me coming all the way over here."
"No, I actually met them and I'm sorta going out with them I think?"
I then showed her the pictures of Shawn and me from this morning and then the pictures of Cameron and me at the beach. "OMG I can't believe it!"
"well believe it because it's real and at first I thought it was all a dream but no it's not."

          "Okay now I'm going to proceed and tell you my problem. First of all I like both Cam and Shawn but I don't know who to pick, I mean I can't date both of them. I'm going to have to chose one of them sooner or later." Katherine looked over at me "okay first of all your very lucky to have even met them, and second of all just follow your heart." I just gave her a smile and said, "I know I have to follow my heart but my heart is telling me that I love them both equally and I can't choose." Katherine then said nothing and turned on the TV, thanks so much for the help. She put on The Voice one of my favorite shows, about half an hour later I heard someone knocking on the door so I went to go check who it was. As I opened the door I saw Shawn, "I'm sorry I just left like that in the morning I didn't mean to just leave you." Shawn said while hugging me. "Come in Shawn." I told him as he let go of me. I then closed the door behind us and saw that Katherine was starring at Shawn.
"Oh Shawn this is my friend Katherine, Katherine this is Shawn." I introduced them to each other, Katherine just looked at me in disbelief. "Hey I need to tell you something great,all the guys plus and obviously me are heading to Canada for the Magcon tour tomorrow"
"Wait you guys are leaving!" I said to Shawn with a sad emotion, "And here comes the good news we want you to come along with Bella."
I happy by this news I was more than happy I was, excited.
"So will you come along?" Shawn asked me, of course I couldn't miss a big opportunity like this fly by, but what was I going to tell my mom, I guess I'll just have to explain when she gets back.
"Yes Shawn I would love to come along, and I'll tell Isabella right now."  "Don't worry Jack and Jack went over right now to tell her."  I was so happy this was happening that means I'm part of Magcon now, The Magcon Family. Shawn then hugged me and I hugged him back I was excited that I would be able to know what it feels like to be part of the tour. At that moment I heard the door open and saw my mom staring at me, Shawn  and Katherine. I then got up and hugged my mom and at that moment told her about the whole Magcon opportunity, she then said it would be fine to go. I hugged my mom and told her I would miss her, I mean it is a week long event, and I've never been gone from my family that long.

          My sister this whole time I know was spying on me and Katherine, so I called her out, "Hey Emily come out now mom's here." She then rapidly came running towards my mom,
"Yes finally your leaving I can now use your room as my own room." Emily said, "No way you aren't using my room for anything." I told her.  "Hey you still need to pack." Shawn said, I then left my mom and sister talking and both Shawn and Katherine followed me to my room. "What should I take?" I asked both Katherine and Shawn.
"You should take some warm clothes because it's mostly cold in Canada." I listened to Shawn and started packing some warm clothes, I packed cloth for a week and about an extra pair just in case anything happens.