Ch.12 Skinny Love?

*Rose's P.O.V *

It has been two days in Canada since everyone left, I love spending time with Shawn, he makes me forget all the problems I have. Everyday we go on a morning walks which actually is pretty relaxing, seeing the streets in the morning when the sun barely starts to rise.
Everyday I have been in touch with Isabella to see how things are going in New York, apparently she has fallen head over heels for Gilinsky, again.

Today Shawn is going to perform here in Toronto at a mall, he invited me to go later on, I agreed to go.

*Bella's P.O.V *

   I have been spending alot of time with Jack and Jack I like listening to them rehearse there songs. Today was another tour day, I have noticed that I have been getting noticed more as time goes on. Today was just another exhausting tour day. I was sharing a room with Izzy, Matthew, and Mahogany. I didn't mind they are like family to me now, today since I wasn't doing anything at all they invited me to go to the mall with them.

(An hour later)
"Hey let's go to that store" Mahogany said pointing to Forever 21.
"Are we going to take long, again." Matthew said in a tired voice, which made us laugh. After about an hour of shopping in Forever 21, we sat down in some benches. Mahogany then started talking, "Hey let's go to-" she was cut off by Matthew, "No more shopping! please I'm tired."

Mahogany laughed, "I was going to say let's go to Starbucks to grab some drinks." I was grabbing some fresh lemonade, when I saw him, It was George. Did he seriously come all the way to New York to see me? I smiled and ran to him, I hugged him tightly because I thought that he had forgotten about me. We made small talk until I saw Mahogany, Matthew, and Izzy walking towards us, they were smiling which made me feel like they planned this out.

"Suprise!!!!!!" They all screamed loud which caused many people walking by to turn there heads towards us. "I can't believe you guy thank you so much." I smiled and hugged each and one of them. "It's the least we can do for a friend." Izzy said, "Let's go to the hotel I'm tired from shopping so much." Matthew wined, we all gave a small smile and headed to the hotel.

Today was the probably the best day from the whole week so far. "Hey were are you going to stay?" I asked George, "I'm staying with Taylor, Jack and Jack. Taylor said I could stay there since they have an extra bed?" I got kinda nervouse when George mentioned the name Jack, it just reminded me of what Gilinsky told me awhile back.

**Flashback**
"Okay just because you're mad at someone doesn't mean you have to go and punch them. I was mad at George but you don't see me going up to him and punching him."

"Why were you mad at George?" I asked suspiciously,

"I was mad at him because he is dating you, he knew I liked you alot but he had to go and take you for himself." I looked at Jack and I smiled at him, he had just opened up to me about his feelings, I thought it would never happened.

**End of Flashback**

I remembered what Jack had told me and nervously asked, "Do the Jack's know you are here?" He smiled and responded,"No I'm going to Suprise them also" I laughed nevously, said bye and left, I needed a walk alone.

*Rose's P.O.V *

"Were are we going?" I asked Shawn as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the mall running."You'll see right now." Shawn replied. We kept on running till we both got tired and just speed walked for about half an hour "Close your eyes" Shawn said to me,"Won't I bump into something or someone?" I asked Shawn nervously, I saw him smile at me which made me smile,"Hey don't worry I'll lead you." I closed my eyes, and felt Shawn grab my wrist and pull me close to him, so I felt very safe this way. I had my eyes closed for another five minutes. "We are here!" Shawn said I opened my eyes and we were on a cliff looking out to the city and it's night lights.
"I come here when I'm bored" Shawn says with a small laughter, I was just amazed by the view and the shinning stars in the sky. I was quite for a long time admiring everything. I felt something touch my hand, I looked down at my hand and saw Shawn interwine his fingers into mine. I looked up and saw Shawn, I couldn't help but blush.

*Shawn's P.O.V *

I knew now was the time for me to make things work between Rose and me, we were alone so what better time. I got ahold of her hand and our hands were laced together, I saw her look at me and I smiled, I could see her smiling making me feel a feeling I can't describe, like that time when I kissed her for the first time. I then moved closer to her, and soon enough we were kissing. It felt like that night that we kissed for the first time. Or much more like an Imagination. We walked, and talked for awhile, when we got back to my house it was already late, so everybody were already sleeping. I was in my room waiting for Rose to come out from changing, so I could turn off the lights and get extra blankets since the weather report said it was going to snow overnight. Rose then got out of changing and came to me to get some blankets, "Um, Shawn why don't you sleep in with me, so we can keep each other warm."
I smiled and agreed and followed her to my bed with the extra blankets. I layed one an top of another till it looked nice and toasty. I turned off the lights and slid into the bed. "I need to ask you something important" I told Rose, "What?" She asked back, "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" At saying the last word I tensed up not knowing what she would respond back. Maybe I asked to soon? Or she isn't ready to be in a relationship again.

"Yes, Shawn I would love to" Is all I heard to get me out of my thoughts, I hugged her making both of us smile. I'm just relieved we can be a couple and not feel weird that there are other people, we are an official couple now. I could feel her in my arms, slowly falling asleep, I wispered, "I promise I'll be around to keep you safe and to sound, because you'll Never Be Alone."