Ch.14 One of those Nights

*Jack Gilinsky*
(The next day)

I have been spending this whole tour with Bella, and it has been amazing to bad George had to come and ruin it all for me, tonight she would be leaving back to LA.

*Cameron's P.O.V *

It has been hard for me to get over the whole situation that happened in Canada. Madison stopped hanging out with me after that day I got in a fight with Rose, I'm guessing she did that to make me look like the bad guy, but why? Tonight we were all going to leave to San Diego, Shawn was going to join us there, and Rose and Bella were going back to LA. "Hey are you getting in the pool or Nah" I heard Matthew say to me getting me out of my taught. "Ya I'll be there in a minute" I responded.

*Bella's P.O.V *

I have been hanging out with Mahogany and Izzy lately, but George is always trying to get my attention some way, and it's getting annoying. I was relaxing on a lounge chair while the other were in the pool until I heard someone talk to me, "Bella I need to come clean, I didn't come here to hangout with you, I came to tell you that our relationship isn't going to work, I mean I can't go were ever you're going, I'm not used to it."

At hearing that I had gotten up from the chair and ran back into the hotel room, while million of questions ran through my head, like, Why would he tell me like this? Did I do something wrong to deserve this? As I got to my room I broke down, I felt lonely knowing that he didn't want me anymore. As I just kept on crying I heard the door open, I tried to hide my tears but it was impossible, so I just buried my face in my hands. I then felt someone hug me, a familiar hug, I looked up and saw Gilinsky, "Hey don't worry, he doesn't know what he'll miss out on." I heard Jack's soothing voice calm me.
"Lets ditch this place and go for a walk" Jack said to me as he grabbed my hand and led me out of the room. "Where do you want to go?" He asked me I didn't say anything but shrug my shoulders. "Okay the theaters it is" Jack said as he held a taxi.
(Two hours later)

"I can't believe it, it was great!" Jack smiled and said,"I knew you would like The Lion King on Broadway. I know how much you like Disney." I smiled knowing that Jack knew me so well. "Lets head back to the hotel we will be leaving soon." I told Jack, he just nodded and we got in a taxi.

*Shawn's P.O.V *

"Wake up lovely" I wispered to Rose, she slightly opened her eyes and smiled. "Good morning Shawn, what time is it? It feels so early" I just smiled and dragged Rose out of bed. "Lets go before it's to late"

*Rose's P.O.V *

"Lets go before it's to late" I heard Shawn say to me, wait was it already time to leave? I then felt Shawn drag me out of bed, I got up not wanting to be dragged like a sweater. "Where are we going?" I asked Shawn, "Shh everybody is sleeping" Is all I heard Shawn say.
We got out of the house and I just followed Shawn, "We're almost there" Shawn said as we continued to walk for ten more minutes, until I noticed we were on the same cliff that over looked the city, Shawn then left my sight until I saw him come back with blankets, "Where did you get the blankets?" I asked Shawn, "I keep them hidden for whenever I come here I won't be cold" I stayed quite and suddenly noticed the sun rising over the city it was so beautiful. "Do you really have to go back to LA?" Shawn asked me, "Ya I have to go back to school it's starting soon" He frowned, I really didn't want to leave but my mom would never let me skip school.
"Shawn don't worry now we have to enjoy every last minute we have together." Shawn just smiled and I forced a smile, because after today I didn't know when Shawn and I would see each other again.

After we went back to the house and I fell back asleep again. I woke up later that day, not finding Shawn in the house. "Do you know we're Shawn is?" I asked Aaliyah she just looked at me for a minute, as if she were thinking and she finally responded, "Ya he went over to our neighbors house to get something, I think?" I just nodded and left.
I then left because I needed to take a shower pack my things, and get to the airport with my mom and sister, but before I did any of that I went to go check on my mom and sister if they had done that themselves, when I checked they were done even packing. "We are leaving in three hours" my mom said to me before I left the room,I just nodded. I felt sad not knowing when Shawn and I might see each other again,and if we do see each other will things still be the same between us?