Ch.16 Just Another Mistake

*Shawn's P.O.V *

"I'm full" I heard Rose say as we got into the car, "Ya me too,I think we won't be hungry for a whole year" Rose started laughing and I did too. About thirteen minutes later we got to the mall, "To the phone store!" I shouted,as I grabbed Rose's hand and led her into the mall.

*Rose's P.O.V *
(Two hours later)

"Thank you Shawn for the phone,but you didn't have to get me all these clothes and other stuff"

"Yes I did need to get you all these stuff,I need to spoil my girlfriend,and plus you look great in all those clothes" Shawn said and winked at me, i felt my self blushing,seriously everytime I see this boy I love him more.

"Okay,well thank you" I said and gave Shawn a small peck on his lips, he smiled.

"Do you want to go back to the hotel,or do you want to go do something else?" Shawn asked,I shrugged my shoulders really not minding what we did.

"I have an idea" Shawn said as he started driving. Later on we arrived at the movie theaters. "What movie should we watch?" Shawn asked me "How about we watch Jurassic World?" Shawn nodded,I payed for the tickets insisting since Shawn has already done so much for me already.

(Three hours later)

"I loved the movie" Shawn said all happy, he seemed like a little kid which was cute. "Its getting dark we should probably head back to the hotel" Shawn said I nodded and we headed back.

*Cameron's P.O.V *

"Plane 306 to Canada now boarding" I heard from the intercom,as I got onto the plane. I hoped that Rose was alright.

(Four Hours and fifty minutes Later)

I have just gotten of the plane now I have to find were they are. I went to Shawn's house to see if they went back there.

I knock on the door and minutes later Aaliyah opens the door, "Are you here for Rose?" She asked,I smiled slightly and nodded. "She isn't here neither is Shawn, they left without saying anything so we don't know we're they are,we tried looking for them but didn't manage to find them" my smiled disappeared into a frown, "Okay thank you" I said as I head back into the car. I never really taught Shawn would do something like that.

(Three Hours Later)

I have looked every place we went to when we had Magcon here but I couldn't find them,then it accured to me I haven't cheeked the Hotel were we stayed. I just really hope they are there because I'm tired of looking for them,but I won't give up.

*Rose's P.O.V *

"I'm so tired, I'm going to go take a warm bath" I said to Shawn, "Okay but hurry I want to cuddle with you" I let out a small laugh, Shawn is so cute.

It's so cold so the warm water always helps me, I went into the bathroom as I closed the door and turned on the water I heard a knock on the door and a loud thud. I quickly got out to check what that noise was.

*Shawn's P.O.V *

As Rose left the room I decided to watch tv, but before I could turn it on, there was a knock on the door, I opened it and saw Cameron standing there.
"Hey-" I could feel Cameron throwing punches at me, he pushes me to the floor, and I couldn't get up. I felt my eyes getting heavy before I saw another figure appear in front of me. Rose.

*Rose's P.O.V *

I got out of the bathroom, and saw Shawn on the ground, and Cameron he was here?
I noticed his knuckles were red. I quickly went over to Shawn one of his eyes were bruised bad, and his lip was bleeding, his whole face had bruises. I started to feel my eyes tear up as I saw Shawn hopelessly on the ground.