Ch.17 Confused

*Shawn's P.O.V *

I arrived at San Diego Magcon, they all welcomed me nicely. "When does Magcon start?" I asked Aaron, "It starts in tomorrow afternoon"
"Thank you" I said before I went on my phone to cheek Twitter. *Knock**knock* I opened the door and saw Aaliyah standing there, "how did you get here by yourself?!?!" I asked suprised and excited at the same time. "I didn't come by myself, Lauren brought me here, she wanted to see what Magcon was like and I wanted to see San Diego." I nodded and then saw Lauren. Lauren is my neighbor, and my friend,we have been friends since, well as long as I can remember.

*Rose's P.O.V *

I entered my house and saw my mom and sister on the couch watching TV. They then saw me and came running towards me. "Thank goodness you're okay, I don't know what I would have done if you were gone any longer." My mom said as she hugged me, she then let go and then saw Cameron, "And thank you Cameron for bringing my daughter back" he smiled, I smiled at seeing him happy, he looked at me and I looked away,I felt my face warm up and felt like I was blushing, but how could I after everything he did? Do I still like him? No it can't be, I'm with Shawn my perfect lil' muffin.

"Hey Cam, can you take me to Bella's house?" He nodded as we left to her house, I'm felt like I needed to apologize.

*Bella's P.O.V *

I heard my mom call me that someone wanted to talk to me, I went into the living room and saw Rose and Cameron, I was so happy I ran to them and hugged them. "I haven't seen you in so long I missed you and our talks" I said, she nodded and looked at the floor.
"I'm sorry for leaving you alone in New York,and I'm sorry for your relationship, Cameron told me, and I'm also sorry for not telling you were I was for about two weeks" I was happy that she apologized,and glad that she was okay. "It's alright,but to make up for everything you have to tell me how it went with Shawn..." I heard Cameron inturuppt me with a fake cough, I smile at him knowing he didn't want me talking about Shawn, he is so jelouse.

(An hour Later)

"Cameron aren't you heading back to San Diego soon?" I asked Cameron, still knowing that Magcon was happening. "Ya I'm heading back tomorrow in the morning" Rose and I nodded at the same time which made me laugh, both Rose and Cameron looked at me if I were crazy which made me laugh even more.

(Another Hour Later)

"Okay bye guys see ya later" I said as they headed towards the car, I had fun tonight even if we only talked, I miss that company.

*Rose's P.O.V *

"Were am I going to sleep?"
Cameron asked, I don't know your car, or maybe go to a hotel.
"Um...you can sleep on the couch " I said not wanting to sound rude, he nodded as he walked to the living room,
"No,Tatiana don't treat your guest like that, especially Cameron, let him sleep on the extra bed in you room" my mom said, I let out a sigh I didn't really want to sleep in the same room as Cameron, and that bed was for when Bella was staying over, which is a lot, that is why she has her own bed. "Okay,fine, Cameron follow me" We went up the stairs and into my room I pulled out the bed and told Cameron that he could sleep there.

I usually read before I go to bed, it helps me calm down, so I got 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower' out and started reading it, I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist, I felt goosebumps on my skin, I looked and saw Cameron, of course. "Cameron let go of me" I demanded at once slapping his arms, he turned me around, and I saw his devilish smile,

"No. I need my good night kiss" I smiled, "Right, because Madison isn't here to kiss your ass for fame" Did that really come out of my mouth, I feel terrible, but realived that I said that.
Cameron's smile fadded, "Ouch. If I were with her, I wouldn't cheat first of all, and I never cheated on you with hr, she kissed me to make you jelouse and she knew you would tell your friend Bella. So then Bella would tell Gilinsky so he would get jelouse of me and Madison. The thing is that she used me to get to Gilinsky, and she has accomplished it, she also wanted me to break up with you, she was jealous of you. I mean who wouldn't be look at yourself and plus you had a pretty great boyfriend"