Ch.13 Unexpected

*Shawn's P.O.V *

I have spent already four days with Rose, and we only have three more days to hang out. I wanted to make the best for her, but couldn't help to think that we had so little time to be together.

*Jack Gilinsky's P.O.V *

I was having a great day until an person had to ruin it. I was talking with JJ and Taylor like normal (A/N: JJ is Jack Johnson for you that don't know that, which I doubt.) I heard a knock on the door and Taylor went to go check who it was. As soon as the door opened I saw George standing there. Why did he come? Is he trying to make me mad because it's working. I just wanted to be with Bella but no he has to come in and ruin my plan to get her back. He had to come because he is her 'Boyfriend'. "Hey, Taylor said I could stay for the rest of the tour." George said with a smile that mad me so mad that I wanted to punch him in the face, because he was not only staying a week but for the whole tour. "Lets go grab something to eat" Taylor said to George, then soon left, and as soon as they left I punched the wall making me let out my anger.

*Shawn's P.O.V *

"I know that we just met
Maybe this is dumb
But it feels like there was something from the moment that we touched
'Cause its alright, its alright
I wanna make you mine
the way your lighting up the room
Caught the corner of my eye
We can both sneak out the back door
We don't have to say goodbye
'Cause its alright, its alright
to waste time tonight
Maybe I'm just a kid in love
Oh, baby
If this is what its like falling in love
Then I don't ever want to grow up" "Did you like it? You have inspired me to write this song" I saw her smile and I hugged her, "I loved it Shawn it's so beautiful" I was glad she said that because it took me a while to come up with everything, but it was worth it because I want to make the best out of the time we have left together.

*Rose's P.O.V *

Shawn has written the most beautiful songs, the one he just sang which he is going to call, "Kid in love" And another one which he called "Imagination". I have never seen Shawn work so hard on songs, but it was worth it because he knows how to create art with music. "Hey want to go to the café down the street?" I asked Shawn,"Ya sure.But It's cold so let's hurry." We got there in no time, we order some hot chocolate, and some warm chocalate chip and bluberry muffins. What can I say I love muffins. We later went back to Shawn's house, it was a fun day even though we had to stay in because there was a snow storm. I played around with Aaliyah and Shawn and I heard them both perform, talent runs in there family. We ate a nice dinner like always and had pleasent conversations during dinner. Shawn was working on another song sitting on his bed while I was next to him watching closely. I hear my phone go on and see its Bella.

"Hey how are you doing? I need your help on something."-Bella

"I'm good thanks for asking, how is your day?"-Rose

"My day is okay, So can you help me now?"-Bella

"Okay What is the problem?"

"Well remember how I told you I think I like Jack again, we'll something happened to make me go insane, George came here to New York to spend to with me"-Bella

"Aww that's so cute of him, I think you should give him a chance don't you see he wants to work your guys relationship out, so he went there to do so."-Rose

"Okay I guess I can try to keep my mind on George, after all I did chose him to be me one and only.Bye thanks for helping me."-Bella

"Okay bye talk to you tomorrow."-Rose