💕Sleepy🌱

Espresso's pov—
I was walking home from making a few new drinks at Sparkling little bar.

I then came across Madeleine on my way home.

"Ah, Espresso there you are!" He said walking towards me.

"Hmm...?" I said.

"I wanted to ask you if—" He then got cut off as he looked at me.

"Are you okay Espresso? You look really tired." He put his hand on my chin tilting it up a bit.

"Hmm, we have to give you sleep right now!" He said while grabbing my hand slight and walking to my house with me.

Once we got to the door I took out my keys and tried to find which ones which.

Madeleine then grabbed it from me, picked a random key and then opened the door

"How did you know which one was for my house?" I asked.

"You told me." He said smiling as he grabbed my hand again and walked in my house.

We walked into my room and he sat me on my bed.

He then climbed in with me and we laid there together.

I put my hand on his chest and he put his hand on my thigh and pulled it up to me leg. He didn't let go of my thigh though, which made me blush.

Madeleine was the first to fall asleep, pretty surprising to me being he's full of energy.

I then fell asleep a few minutes later.

><

I woke up on top of Madeleine. I moved around a bit but didn't get off him.

He looked so hot. I MEAN— WHY AM I THINKING THAT—!?

I then saw Madeleine slowly wake up.

Me and him made eye contact, I then started to blush like crazy.

I dug my face into Madeleines chest as I heard him laugh a bit.

He put two of his fingers under my chin, lifted it up and kissed me.

It was a slow kiss but it then turned into us making out.

I loved it, I especially love him.

We then pulled apart, I looked at him and he looked at me and I snuggled up with him and we stayed like that for the rest of the day.
^^^^
Word count— 370