🍋"Please Espresso~?"🍋

Espresso's pov–

"Madeleine...~" I mumbled.

Madeleine's grip was tightening as his hands were on my waist. As he bit my neck, leaving a few marks.

"Madeleine please...I need to focus." I said.

He didn't respond, instead he just kept sucking and biting my neck.

"Madeleine, don't be stubborn."

"Please Espresso~?" He said.

I looked down and put my hands on his hands, "Maybe later, but not right now.."

He put his head on my shoulder and sighed.

I put my arms around his neck and kissed him, I pulled away quickly and said, "Don't be like that."

"I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"It's fine."

I kissed him one more time before getting back to work, but every once in a while I kinda get the feeling that I want Madeleine to touch me all over. But I'd push it away every time.

><

"I'm done~" I said as I sat on Madeleine's lap.

He blushed a bit before hiding his face in my chest, I put my finger on his chin and tilted his up towards me.

"You're the one who wanted this, why are you acting so shy all of a sudden?" I teased.

He put his hands on my waist and kissed me roughly, he then slowly slid his hands down to my ass and squeezed it.

"Ngh~" I moaned quietly.

We pulled away from each other and looked each other in the eyes.

"You're so pretty Espresso.." He whispered in my ear.

I blushed and put my hand on his chest, I then kissed him again but it was quick. And unexpected. It was honestly cute to see his cute face all flustered.

I chuckled and kissed his forehead, and as I looked down at him he put his hands on my thighs and stood up. He put me down and walked over to a separate room for a second.

"Madeleine, you're taking forever..." I whined.

He came back without any clothes on and he pinned me to the wall, he leaned down and smiled seductively as he told me to take off my clothes.

I did what I was told to do and he put his hand on my thigh and lifted it up slightly. As he aligned his member with my entrance.

He then slowly pushed in as he kissed me roughly.

" Mhmm~" I moaned as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He pulled away for a second to catch some air as he pushed in and out of my entrance.

"Ah~! Mhmm~harder~" I moaned.

He then started going faster and harder with each thrust. And all you could hear in the room was me moaning at the top of my lungs.

"AH~~! M-Madeleine~!" I moaned.

He put his hand on my other thigh and lifted it up slightly, he then started thrusting even harder and faster than before.

"MADELEINE~~!!" I moaned even louder.

"I'm~gonna c-um~" He whispered.

"Me-ME TOO~!" I said.

I then felt him cum inside me as I came on both of us.

I put my hands on Madeleine's face and kissed him lightly, I then pulled away and wrapped my arms around his neck again.

He then walked over to the bathroom with me in his arms.
.

.

.
Word count—540