Episode 1: The Hero's Debute, Bold Perseus!

~Inside The Demon King's Palace~

Me: Demon King! I, Pierce Atsushi challenge you to a battle! Now get down here and battle wherever you are!!

???: So you're here to challenge The Demon King? Too bad you wasted your time since you're going to lose!

Me: I'm not going to lose, I'll defeat you and work my way up the Rankings so I can defeat all the Strongest Bladers out there!

(The Demon King would come flying down to the stadium using his Cape)

Bell: *Grins* I'm Bell Daikokuten. The Demon King!

Me: I don't care who you are, you're so going to lose!

Bell: You may be a Strong Blader but I've defeated several Bladers before so you're not anyone new.

Me: Bring out your Bey and let's rumble! I'll crush it to smithereens and I'll show Basara up since he lost to you.

Bell: Basara? Isn't that the Blader I faced early today?

Me: Yeah. That's what inspired me to come out and battle you!

Bell: *Smiles Evilly* Dynamite Belial will be the last Bey you'll ever see.

(Bell holds up Dynamite Belial much to my surprise)

Me: I've-- I've never seen a Bey like that!

Bell: It's the Beyblade System I came up with all by myself, I call it The DB System.

Me: I don't care what type of Beyblade you're using. I'll beat it all the same!

Bat Drone: First Battle!

Me (Thoughts): Dynamite Belial, A Clockwise Spinning Attack Type. It's Layer is Built up of 3 Parts. The Blade, The Core, and The Armor. Combining all of those creates the Layer which is pretty bulky and powerful. It has 3 Sharp Blades that'll deal a lot of damage if a Bey gets hit directly with them. Its Driver, Venture has Rubber on it so it can speed up and dodge attacks at Free Will. I can take this thing down in No Time!

Bell: What Beyblade are you using?

Me: My Bey is Super Wyvern. It'll be the one to defeat your Dynamite Belial.

Bell: Let's see about that.

Bat Drone: Ready? Set!

All: 3! 2! 1! 

Me/Bell: Go, Shoot!!

(I pull off a Powerful Sparking Shoot, Bell pulls off a Powerful Shoot)

Me: Go for the attack, Super Wyvern!

(Super Wyvern slams into Dynamite Belial sending it flying into the air)

Bell: So you were able to make a Decent Attack. 

Me: Yeah. And I'm going to go for another!

(Belial lands on the stadium floor as Super Wyvern goes for another strike)

Bell: *Smirks*

Me: What's up with that smirk?!

(Belial leans on the Rubber on the Venture Driver, Belial speeds up and dodges the attack at the last minute)

Me: *Gasps*

Bell: It's time to Counterattack, Belial!

(Belial speeds up and starts slamming into Super Wyvern with a Powerful Barrage of strikes, Super Wyvern gets sent flying off balance with each hit)

Me: Keep going, Super Wyvern!!

Bell: *Roars* Belial!!

Belial: Let's end this, Bell!