Episode 16: Crimson Clash, Rashad Vs. Pierce!

~On The Zeppelin as the Battle between Bell and Rashad Continues~

Bell: Ignite! Dynamite Bomber!!

Rashad: *Gasps*

(Belial picks up Major Speed as it slams into Red Savior Valkyrie, Sparkles come off Valkyrie's Rubber Blades as it lands outside the Stadium)

Rashad (Thoughts): Yes! It finally awakened. 

Drone: It's Dynamite Belial with an Over Finish! Bell Daikokuten claims 1 Point!!

Hanami: And with that Amazing Over Finish Rashad and Bell are tied 1-1! None of them are giving up an inch!

Bell: *Laughs* The Demon King is unbeatable, Rashad! You don't stand a chance against me now!!

Rashad: That's what you think. Valkyrie's strength has reached its peak and it's the Only Invinciable Bey!

Me: What does he mean by that?

Yuuki: His Valkyrie awakened. Its Rubber is Sharper and More Visible so it'll be Way more Powerful and have Stronger Strikes.

Valt: Looks like Rashad awakened his Valkyrie too!

Wakiya: Yeah, it seems so. Let's see how this battle will continue.

Drone: Third Battle!

Bell: Belial, we'll take down Valkyrie in One Hit and prove to Rashad that we're the Strongest!

Rashad (Thoughts): Bell, you're no Demon King. That's why I'll crush you and prove that you're not the only King here.

Basara: With Valkyrie being awakened it'll be way harder to defeat especially with its Explosive Attack Power. I don't have a Clue how Bell will be able to defeat it.

Ranzo: He's The Demon King, amigo. If anyone will be able to defeat him it's Bell.

Basara: Don't you have to go down with your Team?

Ranzo: Grr!! Rashad said after Valkyrie awakens he'll also take the Battle After. So unless Rashad loses the next one I won't be battling anytime soon.

Basara: *Sighs* Let's just see how this battle goes.

Drone: Ready? Set!

Rashad/Bell: Go, Shoot!!

(Rashad and Bell pull off Extremely Powerful Dynamite Shoots as Explosions fly off the Launchers)

Bell: Venture Shoot!!

Rashad: End it, Rush Shoot!!

(Valkyrie and Belial strike each other with an Extremely Powerful Barrage of attacks, Valkyrie slashes at Belial with its Awakened Wings as Belial gets sent flying into the wall, Belial starts speeding up on the Second Drive)

Hanami: Valkyrie's Attack Power is through the roof! Belial just been swatted away like a bug!

Rashad: Savior Slash!!

(Valkyrie starts slashing at Belial as it gets sent flying into the wall and starts wobbling, Valkyrie continues its endless barrage of attacks)

Bell: Tch...

Rashad: Keep going, Valkyrie!

Hanami: Valkyrie continuously rams into Belial not giving it any chance to recover!!

Bell: C'mon, Belial!!

Rashad: It's my time, Demon King! True Savior Slash!!!

(Valkyrie speeds up as its Blade dangerously glow, as it slashes at Belial with all its might sending Belial flying into the air, Belial lands on the Stadium Floor and starts speeding up)