Episode 17: The Ultimate Dynamite Bonds, Blasting through our Limits!

~On The Zeppelin over Spain as the Tag Battle Commences~

Drone: First Battle!

Yuuki: You and Me will both go on the attack and we'll burst Valkyrie and Ifrit!

(Yuuki puts the I Tabs behind the wings on the Top)

Me: Perseus will burst them instantly, don't worry!

Ilya: Sorry but we're going to be the Winners!

Rashad: Yeah! Valkyrie and Ifrit are the Ultimate Beys!

Me: In your dreams, we're so going to win!

Wakiya: Remember, The First Tag Team to win 2 Battles win the whole thing! Now let's get started!

Drone: Ready? Set!

All: 3! 2! 1! 

Ilya/Rashad/Me/Yuuki: Go, Shoot!!

(We all pull off Extremely Powerful Dynamite Shoots as Explosions fly out of our Launchers)

Ilya: Go, Ifrit!

Yuuki: *Yawns* Give it your all, I guess.

Me: C'mon, Rashad! 

Rashad: *Grins* Savior Slash!!

(Valkyrie, Yamato, Ifrit and Perseus clash in the center, All the Beys get sent flying away from the center)

Hanami: We start things off with all the Beys going in different directions!

Yuuki: I'm going for Ifrit. Cover Valkyrie for me.

Me: You've got it. *Roars* Mystical Shoot!!

Rashad: Don't let it through, Rush Shoot!!

(Valkyrie goes onto the 2nd Drive and slides down as Valkyrie and Perseus hit each other with a Powerful Flurry of attacks, Yamato continuously rams into Ifrit causing it to start losing Stamina)

Hanami: Valkyrie and Perseus are going all out as Yamato traps Ifrit! Team Ilya is sure in a pinch!

Rashad: Tch... Shot Upper!!

Me: What?!

(Valkyrie jumps in the air and sends Perseus up with it, Perseus lands back on the stadium floor wobbling as Valkyrie chases after it)

Rashad: Yes!

Yuuki: Vagabond Blade.

(Yamato rams into Ifrit with its Blade causing Ifrit to be sent flying back, Ifrit tilts on the Wave Driver and picks up speed as Valkyrie and Ifrit hit Perseus with a Flurry of attacks)

Ilya: What're you going to do, Little Ol' Pierce.

Rashad: Keep it up, Valkyrie!

Hanami: Perseus is getting dogpiled on as it's stuck in a flurry of never-ending strikes!

Me: Grr!! Get outta there, A Gear!!

(Perseus leans on A Gear and accelerates and dodges both Valkyrie and Ifrit)

Hanami: And Perseus is able to free itself from Valkyrie and Ifrit's barrage!

Me: Ready, Yuuki?

Yuuki: Yep.

(Both Yamato and Perseus speed up in Perfect Synchronization as they both aim for Ifrit and Valkyrie)

Ilya/Rashad: *Gasps*

Hanami: Yamato and Perseus are going for a Combo Attack!

Yuuki: Vagabond Slash.

Me: Bold Riptide!!