Chapter 15: Finally: The End Of An Era

[Author's POV]

At the Imperial Capital, everything was in chaos, people who wasn't part for the war was dragged to it.

Somewhere where in the Capital we can see Y/n Running towards the Imperial Palace at full speed.

Y/n: I forgot an important variable! Leone and Akame never knew that the Minister knows martial art... How can you forget something so important Y/n?! Arhg!

Y/n then looked at the Shikouteizer, as Tatsumi was fighting it.

Y/n: I'm sorry Tatsumi... But I need to help Akame and Leone... Just hold on for a while...

Y/n then turned his head Infront and ran much faster than earlier.

As Y/n was running, he passed by Hundreds of Civilians having a hard time getting away from the fighting.

Y/n steeled his resolve and didn't look back, he just ran last them and continued his charge at the Palace.

After running for some time Y/n entered The Palace.

When he passed one of the balconies of the Palace, Y/n's Eyes widened when he saw Leone on the ground bleeding.

Y/n ran towards her and checked her pulse.
After checking her pulse Y/n breath a Sigh of relief seeing that she still had a pulse.
Y/n then opened a GoB portal and took out a potion, He gave the potion to Leone making her drink it.

After making Leone drink the potion, Y/n left her at a safe place inside the Palace.

Y/n then came back to the Balcony and heard the Minister's voice.

Minister: Supreme Teigu! Use Your secret weapon!

Y/n then looked at the Supreme Teigu and saw that it transformed into a new form.

Minister: This is the Supreme Teigu's Trump card! Purge Mode!

Y/n contemplated If he should kill the Minister now, but Y/n knew something was wrong with the Teigu and ran towards it.

Y/n: Leone should be waking up soon... I'll leave the fatso to you.

B/n(Brother name): You fools who dare oppose... The great Empire! As the ruler of this land! I shall reign judgement upon you all!!

Shikouteizer then fired hundreds of beams at random direction.

B/n: Behold! The new light that will shine over the masses and bless our thousand year Empire!!

Shikouteizer then charged a ball of energy and fired it towards the Rebels.
The ball hit it's target and incinerated everything around it.