Chapter 5

Months ago, Stiles was getting famous in the werewolves world by the rumor of an unclaimed beautiful human with intelligence and bravery, that made many werewolves consider him as potential mate. But Stiles chose Derek, always has and always will. Eventually, the werewolves leave Stiles alone.

Now, Stiles is getting famous again. In hunters world. Awesome, welcome to the story of Stiles Stilinski's life. Stiles misses his plankton size of fame, when nobody but his closest friends and family know who he is.

It's been two weeks since the hunters, including the one Stiles shot, left Beacon Hills. Phones keeps ringing in the Argent's house. Hunters from all around the world call Chris and demand confirmation, about a rumor of an Alpha's human mate that has guts to shoot Irvin Steel, the "Iron Fist".

Chris has to explain that the human did it on protective instinct. Steel insulted the human's mate, who happens to be the Alpha of the pack.

Back on the day when Stiles shot the hunter, Chris calmed the other hunters down and wrapped up the meeting immediately. Steel was the first one to leave, holding his still bleeding arm and while he walked to the front door. Stiles didn't miss the murderous eyes the hunter shot toward him in silence though. Stiles glared back, of course.

What? Wanna piece of me? Here, let me shoot the other arm! He mentally said as he snarled at the hunter.

Derek was not happy with Stiles' actions, obviously. He practically sulked while chewing the sandwiches Stiles made for him grudgingly later that day. They sat on the Camaro's hood on the road outside Hale's woods. Isaac and Scott were sent away, bringing Stiles' jeep with them.

Stiles sighed, looking at his mate. "I don't understand why you're angry, I just wanted to save your pride."

"My pride is not worth your safety!" Derek scolded, his eyes flashing red. Stiles just rolled his eyes. He sits closer and runs his fingers through Derek's ebony hair.

"Can you blame me? I love you. I won't back down when people hurt you, physically or emotionally," Stiles tried to console his mate's anger by diverting the subject, "Do you like the sandwiches? You shouldn't have skipped breakfast, I need my mate strong and healthy," Stiles smiled and clinged close to Derek, waiting for the man to cave in.

Derek huffed and turned his gaze to Stiles, still scowling. Stiles grinned at the werewolf and gave him a sweet peck on the lips. Derek just locked his eyes on the loving gaze of the brown orbs for a while, before the Alpha finally sighed in defeat, "It's good, but you shouldn't have brought them to me. I'd have managed 'til lunch."

Stiles opens a bottle of mineral water and hands it to Derek, "Well that's too bad, I happen to take really good care of my man," He grinned.

-----------------------

"Blegh. What is this?" Stiles winces at the glass of weird green liquid on the kitchen counter. His dad blended something while he was busy cooking breakfast.

"This is some special smoothie, drink it." His dad shoves it to his hand.

Stiles turns the glass around and inspects the juice. "But it's...green-ish."

"And it smells awful." Derek added in, and Stiles instantly agrees after he smells into the glass.

"I know it smells terrible and probably doesn't look tasty, but it's actually good for you and your baby." His dad explained.

Derek's ears perk up. "It is?"

"Derek." Stiles warned.

"Yeah, I made that for Stiles' mom when she carried Stiles. She said the juice was probably the reason Stiles was this active and quirky. He was born very healthy and cried so loudly too." The Sheriff laughed from the happy memory.