Chapter one:(first day of school making new friends and peace)

(Ryoba wakes up from a bright sun rise with birds chirping happy she yawns stretches her back with a real happy smile since it's her first time to go to High school this year she gets up makes her bed nicely go take a shower get dress brushes her long black hair put in a low ponytail with a white ribbon spray blossom cherry perfume on herself grabs her things even her house keys since she move out of her mother name kagome Aishi  home many years ago when she passed away from old age as well as but she not sure if it was true none of her other family members tells her the real truth about her mother death or sickness at all but her father did die from a unknown sickness too it broke her heart that bad she lost her parents she is trying her best to feel new emotions to try out since her aunt did tell her to start training her emotions to learn about people or scaring them away at all cost she gives prayers to the shrine of her parents quickly and then leaves for school walking alone after 4 minutes later she came to the school gates goes in and went to the headmasters office to enroll herself to the school and got a new uniform to try on and shoes too since she use to be in her old school she love and miss a lot got her schedule and go to the girls lockers to change in the uniform and shoes after that a bunch of girls runs pass her making her fall on the ground they all laugh at her ryoba glared at them flipping them off as a hand reach to her level bending over for her to grab she looks up to see a boy with sliver hair pale skin a male uniform she grabs it dust her skirt bows to him) thank you I must be going(she shy walks to her first class to start the boy wanted to say something but she already left for her class he grumble under his breath in slow motion her hair sways in the air with pink aura around her with sparkles and her scent of her perfume went up his nose it got him hissing in desire he never felt like that around any girls but this girl he just met got him going for some odd reason he can't help but admire her beauty as she left him alone in the hall across the Martial arts) damn it I wanted to ask if she wanted to join me for lunch today but I got other things to do I know how clubs are such a pain in the ass to do these things even trying to keep those clingy girls off of me from not wanting to keep my work going well my father won't like it if I slack on my job I won't be able to hold the saikou company to run ugh damn now I'm late!?(he snarled and runs to his class too)(after the classes over ryoba already made her own club called the belly dance/the dragon blossom club the headmaster gave her permission to have a club of her own since there was one empty old class room that was about to be take out ryoba agree to have that room she changes into a Carpenter gear and starts making the club room painting decorations pillows costumes and other things and makes another room for the extra room for the dragon blossom room where it's full of zen garden stuff spa style only for her club members that does good jobs to be awarded)(after 7 hours later she got done with the club she starts making flyers for the students to look at it then changes back into her uniform locks her club then cover the windows and door to not show the club yet and head to lunch alone but what she didn't know someone is following her)