(Childhood memory)

(It was 3 years ago way back then ryoba was young at age 10 she and ichirou was age 11 older then her they use to be close friends in their old school)(with the kids playful fighting and laugh but mostly ichirou screaming in pain)oooowww ryoba please let go of my arm your hurting it(she pretends not to hear him) heheh do you feel hurt can you feel it please tell me ichirou San (she giggles as she move his arms up more painful he screamed louder then finally rolls her down on the ground holding her in place she moves her hands up letting him know she done) ok ok you win mr big shot now let's go before our mothers will throw a fit with you again since your gonna be the head of the saikou family company someday(she teased he blushed red in anger as he starts chasing her she ran very fast that he can't catch up with her she was nowhere to be found neither is her mom but he only found his mom waiting outside waiting for him to come out she gasped) oh my son did someone beat you up again no son of mine of the saikou family should never be weakened by anyone ever that would be a disgrace to show emotions(he cringe what his emotionless mother said ever since his own dad left his mother for a aishi women years but never mentioned who it was he couldn't blame his mom for feeling that way even to show anger towards what cause this madness going on he did had fun with ryoba aishi it lasted quickly he felt lonely he couldn't help but miss her she did told him that she is moving to Tokyo in the morning and he too is moving somewhere in America to see his other family)(at the airport young ryoba hugs ichirou crying then gifts him a very rich watch from her great grandpa then gave him a kiss on the cheek and leaves) I'll miss you please write me letters when you have a chance (she smiled as the door to the plane closes and takes off the boy starts tearing his mom and dad hugs him) you will see her someday son but now you need to prepare to be the head man someday to run the saikou company son maybe get you a wife(he groaned with disgust) father knock it off girls are icky (as he madly runs to the limo both anger and sadness that he lost his first friend he grew up with is long gone until the future or present)(flashback ends)