Chapter two:(a date with destiny/failed confession)

(Ryoba woke up on a Friday morning getting herself ready again like always she decided to wear sexy style makeup today with some jewelry and leaving her hair in a ponytail but curly hair with sparkles then she leaves for school like the same way she always does at school the students jaw drops as they see a sexy pretty girl ryoba walking in happy joyful the boys all giving her Complements and other sexual comments she ignored it and go write a note to her senpai by the Sakura blossom tree at 5:30 after school she blushed and runs to her class in time to study but the boy with gray hair cringe of what she is wearing he wanted her to only be herself then dolling herself up for a boy that is boring as hell and notice her only once not just dare admire her goddess Appearance he glared at the boy that's in front of the teacher writing on the chalk board but he barely knows the girl nor he didn't know her name yet at all as the bell rings ryoba sneaks away quickly going to the bathroom to make sure she is all pretty dolled up for her senpai more as she didn't know the gray haired boy came in the girls bathroom closing it and locks it with a out of order sign she heard foot steps turns around sees the strict boy again with a heating glare at her a from head to toe then he grabs her shoulders tighten them as he hissed) what the hell are you wearing that for huh you look more weird with all that stuff on you girl(he growled with a tint of blush she can tell he is jealous or something making her feel much uneasy of his gaze she felt him rubbing her bottom and pulling her close she tries to push him away but he keeps her in one place feeling his hot breath on her neck making her shiver she finally pushed him off trying not to hurt him and ran outside unlocking the door and go meet to the Sakura tree at 5:30 of what the note said he was there she came in time he smiled she looks at him with all petals falling around them in joy they aren't aware that the boy with gray hair followed them he felt more rage towards the boy he hated that stole away the goddess in front of him she is blushing shyly and open her mouth) jokichi San I wanted to tell you how I feel about you Since I love how you are smart nice and brave will you please be my senpai?(she blushed red the boy just laugh harshly) I'm sorry ryoba san I can't cause I never told you this before but I'm..(he blushed) I'm gay!?(she froze with a shocking wide eyes the boy with gray hair felt disgusted and hiding behind the bush spying on them ryoba didn't say anything jokichi was about to hug or do a friendly hand Shake but she slapped harshly away from her and stomped on his toe painful and runs crying everyone all heard the loud noise of poor ryoba crying that was hanging out by the hot spring lockers room as the boys and girls came to check the sound out as they all gasped of what jokichi said now glaring at him as the girls and boys all came out cheering on the girl they all boo the boy the girls that ryoba met and is friends with follows her glaring at the boy and check on her she was not there to be seen Except the same boy that nearly almost wanted to make out with her saw where she went ryoba panted walks slowly to the roof top crying leaning over a rail like she about to jump off the roof for Suicide but she was stopped by the same glove hand that grabbed her turned around she gasped) please don't hurt me more!?(sob)(he wipe her tears and hugs her to his body keeping her comfortable) I'm sorry what just happen to you? that boy shouldn't never held that secret anymore he didn't tell anyone about his sexuality at all but he only told that to his friends but not the girls though I hope he gets owned by them harshly a goddess like you should not waste tears on a wimp ever (she looks up stop crying) but...(sniff) I don't know your name and why are you telling me this now I just met you(sniff)(he looks down at her with a sickly smirk) my name is ichirou saikou and you? (She blushed shakes his grip to let her go on feet) I'm ryoba Aishi (he spoke) I understand that very well... I'm not surprised of what happen today cause that boy will never be twice as a man like me to have you in my life a women like you is a goddess to fill my heart with desire!?(he growled grabs his cloth wipe the makeup off her face full clean leaving her jewelry on now he sees all her glory just for him to see it was very heart throbbing he brushed her hair perfect to a silk then he lifts her up in a bridal style to take her to outside in front of everyone and looks at her) will you go to the dance festival with me?(she blushed then gently pinched his hand side to let her go again) yes I would love to go to the dance with you ichirou San!?(the girls and guys gasped cause the most powerful boy/son just asked a heart broken girl to a dance they all cheered for them she blushed in the afternoon they all left to start doing the festival setting up ryoba is dressed as a maid for a cafe style she blushed of how almost short the skirt of the dress is and the top almost making her big chest show some cleavage and her bare neck ichirou is dressed a fine black suit with a gray tie and hair brushed nicely slick back as he sees ryoba walking in the cafe serving the Customers with tea cake or other things they ordered the music starts to play ryoba walks with him to the dance floor dancing together blushing while looking at him he really loved how she makes him feel great and a man with full burning desire but he growled as the same boy that broke her heart came up he hissed and move ryoba closer to his chest) what the hell do you want gay boy!?(everyone jitters in laughter the boy felt bad for breaking the girls heart like that) I came here to say sorry and also I think someone spreads rumors that I'm gay I had no idea who would dress up like me to hurt the poor girl to death for that(he grunted) I deeply sorry about my old friend he dressed up like me to ruin my chance to confess today he sorta looks like me but he is the one that is gay not me!?(he hissed as everyone stares at ichirou comes to jokichi with punch everyone boos at him) get out of here fuck boy you big fat meanie(the girls all said and start chasing him out ryoba was already gone they didn't know she already left to go home not wanting to hear any more excuses from the boy she meant however ichirou follows her again to make sure she is safe at home and leaves to his home as well she takes off the stuff hop in the shower getting ready to make herself dinner to eat) my gods that was a shitty day ever I can't believe he was gay the whole time(she sobbed while cooking more in hated and sadness but keeps on making her food without burning it then eats her emotions then sleeps dreamless)