Lunch time with ryoba

(After ryoba got her lunch she tries to find where to eat at and sit at the fountain with her Bento she made at home opening the box to eat she notice a man with blackish gray hair with eye color like hers she felt heat come to her cheeks and heart beating fast she puts her bento aside to take a look at the boy she wants to know about her heart keeps beating faster and face redder the boy looked at her Direction she moves away quickly blushing she put her hand over her heart) oh my god he is so handsome maybe I can try asking him out heheheh(she giggled when she try to look at him again she gasped as she sees a girl talking to him so rude and annoying as hell she cringe of what a in a world the loud mouth lady was saying to him) hey you told me you be hear around at 10:00 now it's 12:00 (their hour is different then the normal hours)what the hell took you so long to get here huh!? Baka!(she grunted ryoba wanted to go up to the girl and slap her but the same boy from the halls bump into ryoba she fell on top of him with a thud everyone all looks and have their jaw dropped seeing a busty beautiful ryoba land on top of the strict gray haired boy with her big boobs on his face she blushed and got off of him quick and yelled) pervert!?(she growled and go grab her bento the boy got up smirking everyone was shocked to see him smirking to the new student no one has ever seen him ever show that emotion to anyone at all he dust himself and go follow where the girl went as ryoba goes to her club unlocking the door quickly and head inside so no one else comes in unless her club hours is starting she sits the bento down on the zen table along with the tea in Japanese style sitting on her knees and start eating for real in her thoughts) what was that all about today geez did that boy ever got to say sorry for tripping me and letting these weird people look at me like about too sexual harm the boy ugh what the hell!?(she growled taking bites of her bento and sipping tea until she heard a door knock on her club door) strange my club hour didn't start yet until 5:30 pm hmm I wonder if it's one of the students to join my club now?(she gets up and go check who is out there she blushed again and it was the same boy she met at the fountain) oh my miss I'm really sorry about what happened today it's my fault that I didn't tell my old childhood friend in time to tell her to stop tripping people her behavior is so hard to tame much yes I don't like it when she calls me baka (idiot) she too is baka herself cause last year she over slept and came to school in pajamas with her hair messed up hahahahah well anyways don't take her anger the wrong way just ignore her ok my name is jokichi and you are?(she looks at him blushing shy) I'm ryoba aishi nice to meet you heh(she shook his hand) well anyways I'm new here and yes I made a club for anyone to join the belly dance and dragon blossom club for both male and female the uniform will be Traditional kimonos for the dragon blossom club of green black for the boys and for the girls pink and black the belly dance with be any style of Egypt India or Japanese style costumes to practice I too am a secret belly dancer myself when my mother taught me about it heh so anyways I should be heading to one last class before the bell rings ok nice to see you jokichi San (she bows and go head back inside to finish her lunch and to her last class what she didn't know she is in the same class with gray haired boy she met in the halls  she fell on top she didn't mean to fall on him she looks at him he did too her face blushes clearing her throat and sits in front of him as the teacher talks about history of family trees and human life ryoba blushed again the boy laughs behind her making the goosebumps form in her skin and spine tingling and back of her long hair rise up bitting her lips wasn't helping neither she raise her hand) uh mr.haru may I go to the bathroom please!?(he nodded to his most brightest smart student even though she is new she gets up and leaves to the bathroom the boy watches her leave he smirk sickly watches the teacher distract the students he left without getting caught to follow where the girl went she wasn't going to the bathroom she smirks starts setting up stuff to ruin the girl life up she didn't like how that orange haired lady treated poor jokichi ryoba met outside she sets up a prank she laughs after it was done she left the bathroom the grey haired boy scared her she jumps gasped falling backwards but this time he lands on top of her he wasn't paying attention to his shoe laces he forgot to tie up tripping over them landing on a sexy new student he never got her name yet she hissed again blushing the boy just stayed on her for a few minutes then gets off and walks away like nothing happened she growled) hey what the hell is your problem how dare you land on me like that who the hell think you are I'm not one of those girls who dare open their legs for horny men pigs!?(she hissed with a snarl the boy stopped he then pins her against the wall where no one can't see them at all) listen hear missy don't you dare raise your voice to the club president (she panted in fear her eyes shrank looking away ready to be slapped reminding her of the bad past of her old club members hurt her badly until they all got expelled and disbanded the club for that he didn't move at all not even one time she looked he was smirking at her the same way he saw her but he got closer to her make her blush redder she felt him pushing his body to hers like he is on fire on her slim but Athletic body with big tits goddess like doll eyes pale skin and soft kissable lips he lowers his hand to her lips then her neck gently tighten and then kisses her deeply moaning into her taste of the mouth he crave to have upon his lips he growled in desire the bell rang he curse under his breath again) damn it again ugh this isn't over yet girl you hear me(he hissed in a sexual way and goes back to a normal person he was and leaves to go home she was stunned of what the hell just happened her lunch hour now become so much worse than the school she use to go she gather her stuff and then leaves to her home alone since it's already 6:00pm after she got home she thought about what the strange boy said to her in the halls) what does he mean this isn't over? For what?(she yawns and go shower and dress in her black lace nightgown and sleep to dream about the boy she meet at the fountain)