(Ryoba vs ichiruo)(part one)

(She woke up gasping then rolls off the bed grabbing a near by knife for self defense when ever there is a robber or whatever coming near her like her mother taught her to fight) back off asshole I'm not afraid to use this!?(she turns on the lights but it was knocked over landing softly on the carpet only showing the feet of fancy suit shoes) ok you asked for it!?(as he was about to come near her she ran full speed with the knife he started to dodge every move she tried to slice him) ryoba stop it's me ichirou kun!?(he keeps blocking her moves growling at her) I don't believe you asshole even in this dark I don't take bullshit for granted (she yelled tackled him to the ground with the blade to his neck but only cut his cheek he snarled punching her side and face making her yell and groaning in pain as she moves her body rolling to the left she kicks his leg to the side making him tumble down by her bed then she move both her arms under his arm pits and tighten her grip like a snake) come on show me your face asshole!?(as she twisted his wrist slowly to the side making him snarl in pain) god why does this remind me of my childhood how!?(he half yelled and beg for mercy and starting to have a flashback)