(the dream awakening heart)

(about five hours later Ichirou arrived to his mansion as he carries ryoba out of his limo then up to the mansion the butler helps opening the door grabs ryoba some fresh clothes to wear for the night the Ichirou comes back in time help wash ryoba since he doesn't allow anyone not even his maids to touch his women ever to bathe while ryoba is passed out from seeing Ichirou again in the shadows he never knew her fear was someone in the shadows like a death figure watching for the next victim he sighed and make sure she is all clean from at sweat and smoke she perfom at the talent show then he starts washing her long hair with shampoo and conditioner good making sure she is doing good then after her bath he dress her up in the gown he made for her brushes her hair putting it into a low ponytail like she wants it to be then puts her in the guest room to sleep for the night while he attended to a important saikou meeting with his family like always while ryoba sleeps)(in ryoba dream she wears a white kimono with a wedding headress walking down the aisle for her senpai but then a Shadow figure comes in at runs after her at full speed she screams and runs away trying to get to her senpai but it was too late he was torn to shreds by unknown creature with sliver hair laughing at how pathetic her senpai was then the creature chases her) you will be mine!?(it yelled she runs more then got wrapped up with painfull bobwires the creature laughs holding her by the waist) your are mine it's not your time to fly away from me I love you for so long please be with me(as it leans down a gives her a full kiss making her wake up panting and sweating from the nightmare) what who my gods what happened where am I?(she half yelled and half whisper from not wanting to wake other people up from wherever the hell she is at as she lays back down and tries to sleep again but it didn't work so she gets up and reads one of the romance books in Japan written by a man during high school ryoba smiled of how the story goes on from getting bored)wow this is amazing I'm keeping this book I wonder who wrote it though?(she keeps reading on as time went by then her eyes finally starts getting heavy as she closed the book and falls asleep for real about 6 hours Ichirou came back from a long boring meeting about to saikou marriage arrangement which Ichirou didn't want to hear it so he reject it he even told his father that he already has someone and left the meeting unsatisfied by his father decision the limo arrived to the mansion to check on ryoba unlocking the room he sees her sleeping peacefully on her side beautiful like a flower goddess he smiled to her petting her cheek as he yawned and go hop in the shower and change into his PJs then lays by ryoba cuddling her for comfort in case for nightmares)(in the morning ryoba heard the running of the shower going she got up to go check on it to see if it's not broken again she half asleep walks into the bathroom wobbling opening the curtain and she saw Ichirou in all his glory her face went all red and screams cover her face running out) AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH IM SORRY!!!!(Ichirou face is red too that she saw him naked but he smirk that she see only saw him nude then her senpai can't give her) it's all acordding to plan and it's great(he smiled devilishly meanwhile with ryoba in her room dressing up in a new dress shoes and jewelry that Ichirou order for her to wear she waits down stairs for him to finish his shower she blushed again of how can this happen to her when she bearly knows Ichirou she politely eats her breakfast like a lady with Ichirou family and his father that was starting at ryoba big cleavage his wife elbows him on the side which shook his head and keeps eating at talking to the family and ryoba about the saikou life and future for plans ryoba listen and talks about her goals which made Ichirou father smirked about that she talks about her mother name kagome Aishi one of the women that Ichirou father is obsessed with during his son's high school year ryoba can tell that the father is deeply interested in her mother for some odd reason as ryoba carries on about the future then finally Ichirou comes out in a new suit gloves bow watch and hair style that ryoba blushes of how great he looks as Ichirou lifts ryoba hand up give it a kiss look at his father) father I want ryoba Aishi to be my wife!?(he half yelled and demand towards him) I'm in love with her I don't want no snob random lady to be my wife arrangement marriage is out of the question and not to mention completely insane and illegal of Japan (the whole family gasp or dropping their sliverwear coughing their drinks or fainting from the words he said while he holds ryoba by her waist) ryoba is my choice I don't care for a random woman I want the very best woman like ryoba here she is mine!?(he yelled as his father sighed in defeat) fine but you better make sure she does bare the saikou heir!?(as ryoba and Ichirou blushed) also son I gonna confession to make I been hidding for years so I'm also in love with an Aishi (everyone gasp again even his wife that fainted the old man groaned annoyed by that women) yes I admit I fell for an Aishi too and her name was kagome!?(everyone looks around for ryobas motheras the old lady with a red traditional kimono with red flower hair accessories on walks towards the family with a smile same as her daughter) tis true that I fell in love with a saikou I regret nothing cause I never knew saikou has great taste looks and heart to win mine and I love every part of time my own senpai cheated on me before I had you ryoba so please enjoy your life with the saikou I want you to be happy cause me and his father are actually married in secert the whole time I never loved your father ryoba(everyone gasped in horror but kept on staying calm as kagome walks to Ichirou father giving him a kiss and hug some of the family members are confused of what just happened but ignored the things going on however his wife growled in anger that she was about to attack kagome as she moved in time to dogde her attacks then pin her to the counter with a force push on the table with a loud sounds making everyone chringe in pain then the gaurds remove wife off the family Maison home as everyone made a toast then they all left to go home while ryoba and ichirou leaves to head to school) well that was great right?