EIGHT. plan #626: getting austin to get charlotte back officially

TWO WORDS

TWO WORDS. Kira Starr.

Actually a lot of words.

okay No one could prepare themselves for how Kira Starr had completed shifted the relationship between Charlotte and Austin in a matter of seconds.

Kira laced her arms around her new boyfriend, per se, Austin, as he glanced down between Charlotte and Kira.

"Oh, uh... I guess that's the answer to the question I asked you yesterday." Austin emphasized, rushing to Charlotte's side.

"Congratulations on the relationship, Kira." Charlotte smiled, "You two make a lovely couple."

"Charlotte-"

"Uh, I was actually supposed to um, take... take..." She stammered.

Carter slid next to Charlotte, "Carter."

"Carter!" She pointed, "Take Carter to my house for a sleepover. Don't wanna miss a sleepover." She held a toothy smile, "Trish, Ally, do you want to sleep over?"

"Yes." Ally smiled, taking Charlotte's hand and pulling her away from the scene.

Carter rested his hand on Austin's shoulder, "Can't wait to wipe the tears from Char's face as we watch this very, very sad movie."

Carter hit Austin's shoulder twice and with Trish following behind, they followed behind a girl whose feelings just seemed to come in at the wrong time.

THE NEXT day, Charlotte, more so Carter, tried his best to have Charlotte avoid Austin Moon to the best of her ability.

"Look, Austin and Kira are together... again." Charlotte said, "There's nothing we can do about that."

"There's nothing you can do about it. But there's something I will do about it." Carter said.

Charlotte stifled a laugh and grabbed his arm, "I'm sad, okay. Is that what you want me to say? I like him and he asked Kira to be his girlfriend... again. I'll move on."