TWO. the tale of two unexpected bffs

KIRA STARR

KIRA STARR. That's it. She was the one who dated Austin... twice. Had a very, very rich father, and just couldn't place herself on hating Charlotte Taylor.

"You're back! I've missed you!"

Austin held his arms out for Kira who ducked under his arms to wrap her arms Charlotte.

"Thank you so much for taking over my shift." Charlotte smiled, "I'm sure Luke showed you everything you needed to know. Plus, you worked for Ally? I can't thank you enough."

"Honestly... This was the longest month of my life." She sighed, "Anyway, we have so much to catch up on!"

"Yeah, you wanna hear all about my tour?" Austin asked.

"I was talking to Charlotte."

"Wait? When did you two get close?" Carter asked.

"We hung for a while after everyone left for tour. We have a lot in common." Charlotte answered.

"I can think of one thing you have in common." Dez smiled, "I'm talking about you, Austin. 'Cause you dated both Charlotte and Ki-"

"I get it."

"Oh, hey, you guys wanna go to the new beach club tomorrow?" Kira asked, "It's where the old Humpy's Burger Bar used to be."

"Sweet! I could use a new hang. I'm sick of this place already." Dez said.

"Hey, you should invite Luke."

"Yeah, I'll ask."

"Ooh," Dez teased, "who's Luke? You're boyfriend?"

"No, they're friends." Austin said, "You are friends, right?"

"Yeah. I think you and Luke would get along, Austin. I think you guys would have a lot in common."

"I can name one thing they have in common... I'm talking about you, Charlotte." Dez smiled.

"Noted."

THE GROUP arrived at the new beach club and no shock to anyone; Trish quickly received a job.

"Let's hit the beach, Dez. This six-pack needs some sun." Austin smiled.